breathing problems

Skyfire

I did a 50mg injection of test prop into my thigh 2 days ago (in the morning), and in the evening i noticed it's getting harder for me to breathe. like i need to make a deep breath every now and then, cause it feels like i'm not getting enough air with regular breaths...

anyway, i did aspirate before injecting, but when i almost ended my injection, it did hurt somewhere deep in the thigh (maybe i moved the needle too fast?). i pulled the needle out, and there was no blood. i'm scared actually, cause i did it on sunday, now it's tuesday, and i'm still not feeling well. i didn't do any injections since then, btw.

wow, no replies at all lol. anyway, the dyspnoea subsided by yesterday's evening, and today i'm feeling well again, fortunately. should i continue this cycle or not, what do you think? i missed two pins of test prop on monday and tuesday and i'm wondering if i should pin today.

I think it's in your head. I have anxiety/panic issues and after it started I was having breathing problems etc.

I think it takes 23 seconds or something for your blood to circulate, so if you injected in your vein it would have hit you quick and hard. Others have described it as feeling like you are breathing dust or just real hard to breath normal. It seems to go away after just a few minutes but it is really noticable. If you injected air, it would have already gone through your body as well.

Nothing to worry about now imo, just relax and continue if you want. Good luck.

Last edited:
nervous

I'm no gp but I agree with Rowdy. sounds like you had yourself all wound up and nervous. Nerves and panic can do whack things to the body....panic attacks have mocked full blown heart attacks many times.
you doing the prop by itself?

Sounds like you're having some panic/anxiety. I started having panic attacks during pct of my first cycle. When you breath excessively, you displace CO2 in your body and cause an imbalance. This is why you feel like you're not getting enough oxygen and most likely feel dizzy and want to breath more. Try your best to calm yourself and take slow deep breaths. Btw, panic happens for a reason. You have to make changes in your life to leave it behind.

Back