Brewing Questions + BB

PeterSmallton

Hey guys,

about to attempt my first brew, just some questions

1) with brewing especially fina, you dont need to heat the solution, you can simply leave the powder in the solution overnight to mix, rather than using heat, this is better?

2) how do you clean your beakers, do you fill them up with rubbing alcohol, then turn them upside down to drain and air dry?

3) i can buy BB liquid form, or i can buy BB powder for alot cheaper
can you use BB powder, or should i buy the liquid BB

Thanks guys

"Cold pull" is always better. Less binders "come with" your product. Fina: room temp filtering instead of warm oil to catch more junk (glue and binders). Takes longer but assures clean finish.

Beakers? .......lol Get a bottle brush and hand wash your glass is fine. Receivers/ media bottles are when you need to be STERILE and OCD like a MFer.

Hand wash, oven dry, alcohol rinse, rebake use right out of oven.

Compliments on PIPless gear galore!!!!

Cutting corners "saving a nickle" on anything related to this end is bad thinking.

My SRC cuts no corners and his gear is the best, always no issues. He'd never look for anything but BETTER, CLEANER, SMOOTHER.......no one does it better then him!

Buy the liquid BB, wasting your time with powder!!!

Tren pellets??? Well if you are using the right filtration device and filter media then you should be able to brew and finish your pellet conversion from start to finish in 45 min with ZERO pip at 100mg/ml.

With conventional filtering methods then Mike is right to an extent.

thanks very much for the info guys, looking forward to my first brew!!!

Looking forward to your outcome bro!!! Keep us posted and if you get snagged on something, take your time, ask questions and the guys here in CS are a hell of a bunch, you'll get help!!!!

Back