brewing sustanon

THE-DET-OAK

IncreasedMyT @ ULV
is it a pian in the ass-I would assume you would have to get a hold of each of the 4 raw's individually and then mix

if so whats the best weight of each ester? lets say i wanted to make 325 :laugh4:

I love sustanon, it goes back when I was young and full of come, but brewing it bro, Ill leave it to the next guy post lol,good to know , Ill keep an eye on this..

Last edited:
testpropianate 30mg-test phenyl propiante 60 mg -test Isocaproate - 60mg test decanote 100 mg, 4 test, but powder and mixing it, Im shit out of knowing..

Well there is no single chemical compound profile,like you said its a blend of percentages of different esters so making it is polly a pain with all the different melting points.

is it a pian in the ass-I would assume you would have to get a hold of each of the 4 raw's individually and then mix

if so whats the best weight of each ester? lets say i wanted to make 325 :laugh4:

yo cupcake you wanna be a chemist or a fisherman? lol wheres the 6lb smallies?

lol-sorry bro daughter was puking last 2 nights-son was sick all day today-now my woman is puking too-i have cleaned vomit up at least 20 times in the last 24 hours!!!!!! arrrrggggghhhhh

ive made my own test-it turned out great-now i just wann make sust-i can figure it out on my own if i have to-no biggie just want to see what has worked for people in the past

cant help you in that department.. i like reading about it but never actually tried it.. whole families sick huh? yeah that shit is going around here too.. so far weve dodged it.. hope the fam gets better soon..

It would be as easy at weighing out the different raw materials, adding solvents, alcohol, carrier, and filtering. IMO it's not worth it simply because it would be a pain in the ass. If you wanted to do anything, I'd make something like Test Prop 50mg/Test Enan 100mg/Test Decanoate 150mg... Honestly though, just get some Enanthate and make it easier on yourself.

thats actually looks like a good combo milk-i have 2 out of the 3-im gonna try it-i will let you know how it comes out

30mg tp
60mg tpp
60mg test iso
100mg tdec
---------------------
350mg/ml

100 mls sus @ 350mg/ml:
35g test mixture (10g test dec, 6g test iso, 6g test phenyl, 3g test p)
28mls EO
27.75mls oil
3ml BA (3%)
15ml BB (15%)

bam.

You're slipping dtone... That would be 250mg/ml...

thats actually looks like a good combo milk-i have 2 out of the 3-im gonna try it-i will let you know how it comes out

It's not that blending it is the problem at all. I'm SURE you would be able to get it into solution no problem, etc.. The thing is, if you are buying your raw in bulk, you're going to have a shit load of Test Iso, Test PhenyProp, and Test Prop left over. Look at it this way... If you use 100g of Test Dec, you're only using 60g Test Iso, 60g Test PP, and 30g Test P. If you want to make straight Test Iso, Test PP, or Test Prop afterward, more power to you... If not, you're going to have to make another blend or get more raw long acting ester like Test Dec.

Just a thought.

You're slipping dtone... That would be 250mg/ml...

well ill be god damned, you're right. im an idiot, ehh i was half asleep. here:
100mls Sus @ 250
25g test mix (10g test dec, 6g test iso, 6g test phenyl, 3g test p)
32ml EO
31.25ml oil
3ml BA (3%)
15ml BB (15%)

100mls Sus @ 350 rrreeemmmiiixxxxx:
35g test mix (13g test dec, 8g test iso, 8g test phenyl, 6g test p)
25.75mls EO
25mls oil
3ml BA (3%)
20ml BB (20%)

you got me this time milk, savor it because it wont happen again :)

Last edited:
Back