Bridging test cycles

Ross C Harris

Hey I was wondering what advice you may offer on bridging long periods between test cycles?Can winstrol depot be used?16 weeks not including ptc is a long time for someone as impatient as me LOL.

Ross C Harris said:
Hey I was wondering what advice you may offer on bridging long periods between test cycles?Can winstrol depot be used?16 weeks not including ptc is a long time for someone as impatient as me LOL.

There are many things that can be used to bridge.

Are you hoping to have your HPTA back to normal during this bridge?

Are you just trying to maintian size between heavy cycles??

Most all gear used to bridge will keep the HPTA suppressed, even Anavar and Primo I dont care what anyone says!

Hoping to have my hpta back to normal. Although this was my first cycle ever and I kept it light to learn how it effects me.
I cycled Sustanon (sust) 250 250mg a week for 10 weeks I'm 37 6ft. weigh 237 lbs and been lifting hard several years. I have clomid ,nolvadex and Arimidex on hand just in case.But last week was my last shot.I was impressed with the gains and of course now want to cycle again.

You could try some Slin or rHGH, but other than that, there's not much that will not keep your HPTA suppressed.

If this is only your first cycle, I would advise coming totally off, doing a proper post cycle therapy (pct), take some time off, then hit up another cycle.

StoneColdNTO said:
You could try some Slin or rHGH, but other than that, there's not much that will not keep your HPTA suppressed.

If this is only your first cycle, I would advise coming totally off, doing a proper post cycle therapy (pct), take some time off, then hit up another cycle.

AMEN!

BossSauce said:
dumb question, but what is bridging?

Bridging is when you take a substance to maintian new muslce, strength, and size between main cycles.

Say you cycle for 10 weeks. You might bridge for 10 weeks with a smaller dose of something like anavar, primo, or even test or eq. It depends on what your goals are.

Usually people want thier natural test levels to return, so then they would take Insulin with creatine, or HGH. These substances will allow the HPTA to recover, while maintaining new muslce!

first time around come off completely so you can see how your body recovers. Also there are alot of Bridging methods. Low doses of test, even dbol taken once ED at a low dose as soon as you wake up. If you really want to do thihs try some slin or HGH. HGH is expensive and slin is deadly. If you even consider running slin make sure you do your research or you get brain damage, possibly death.

Ross C Harris said:

Bridging=being one in my opinion. I say go off completely, do PCT...eat...aggressive post cycle therapy (pct), i.e., HCG, nolva, clomid, reduce training to 3 times a week (heavy), and eat...ought to keep mass ....then when you think you are losing it go back on.

Anyway, since you asked, I'd take a long-acting ester for bridging, and keep the dosages low.

i know this isn't a true anabolic bridge, but just a few things to keep in mind. with decreased rate of prottein synthesis and nitrogen retention, you will have to eat more than when you were "on" to help your body maintain it's newly formed mass. take clen to keep the fat off from the excess calories, or use an ephedrine product before lifting to give your strength a bit of an edge. another idea is take a dose a of nolva way past your post cycle therapy (pct) period. when yiur body feels estrogen is low, it'll raise test so that it can be aromatized to estro. hence, the nolva can slightly elevate natty test.

Back