BritishDragon

soldier74

avi changes as i do
Does anyone know if British Dragon gear is legit? I just received a pack of methanabol tabs of theirs & wondered if they are legit being that BD is no longer in business.

Real British dragon does not exist anymore but there are several companies out there using the name. I got some bd test a while back and it was pretty good.

I say try the stuff and find out bro!

Real British dragon does not exist anymore but there are several companies out there using the name. I got some bd test a while back and it was pretty good.

I say try the stuff and find out bro!

Yeah there is an international source that carries this gear. Looks nothing like the old BD, turquoise labels with a dragon on it if i remember properly. Apparently good but I never tried them.

I have a new source that I will be trying out next week that carries the BD stuff. See how it goes.

Yeah there is an international source that carries this gear. Looks nothing like the old BD, turquoise labels with a dragon on it if i remember properly. Apparently good but I never tried them.

There are two different sources using the BD name. One has the turquoise labels you speak of, another uses the red labels like the old stuff.

So is either of them any good?

I dont know about the turquoise labeled products. I heard they are good. Im using the red labeled primo right now, and its good. Im also using the Anavar (var), and its good. Ive had better Anavar (var), but its good.

I dont know about the turquoise labeled products. I heard they are good. Im using the red labeled primo right now, and its good. Im also using the Anavar (var), and its good. Ive had better Anavar (var), but its good.

thanks

I am running blue top test c and heart dbol that is labeled as B.D and it's good to go. Just a few underground lawbs took over the name...

Back