Bro just died, possibly ephedrine related

i am truley sorry about your bro.......... i know he will be up there rubbing shoulders with the greats... and watching over you... untill it is time for you to, to be reunited once again....

Sorry bro, your friend may have had a unknown medical problem before he took the eph. Either way my condolences.

Bro I am sorry for your loss....I will put him and his family in my thoughts.... Its always tough to hear this kind of news.

That is horrible :( But taking 125 mg of ephedra is nuts and from what you're saying it was at one time. Ephedra needs to be taken no less than 6 hours for each dose. :( Again, sorry for the loss. My condolences.

Sorry to hear that. A buddy on my softball team took a couple tabs before a game and collapsed within minutes. He had a seisure but recovered from it. :sad:

Sorry to hear about that. Ephedrine is not my favorite drug, but it wouldnt be related to the pulmonary artery rupture. Ive seen it happen in a clinical setting from a connective tissue disorder where a component of the artery was genetically absent making it less strong than a normal person. It also can happen from sudden impact. Princess Diana died of a pulmonary artery rupture due to the car accident she was in. ALthough I agree that ephedrine can be dangerous and recommend not taking it, it is unlikely that it would weaken arterial integrity.
My condolences.

Back