Broke down 38yr old started TB500 today

Just thought I check in real quick. I'm not sure at this point if it's from resting my bicep for a few days or the TB500, but I have a physical job and I started noticing over the last couple of hours my bicep is feeling better. It would kill me to flex and now I can flex it with no where near as much pain. We'll have to see how it feels tomorrow when I do some back exercises.

Well I ended up taking today off. I woke up this morning and the biceps tendonitis was on fire again. Not sure why it wasn't hurting too bad yesterday and then flared up overnight, but it is was it is. I took my 3rd 2mg dose of TB today. Hitting the gym tomorrow.

Looking forward to following this thread. My bicep has been killing me for 2 months now. Pulled it trying to impress myself wall climbing, you know, the Tom Cruise hold myself with one arm and answer the phone. LOL. I sure amaze myself sometimes how dumb I can be. Every time it feels better someone bumps me when I play hockey and sets it off. I can get through the odd bicep workout, but much lower weight and it can't be good for it.

Thanks again

KC

Thanks for following and I hope for our sake this stuff works for us like it has for so many others! Well I trained this morning and the bicep is still jacked. I've skipped direct biceps exercises for almost 2 weeks now. I also wanted to mention that I stopped all anti-inflammatories since starting the TB500, so that there would be no mistaking what was at work. I guess if I wanted to think on a positive note the bicep has really made me concentrate extra hard on pulling with my elbows and not using the bi's when doing my back exercises. I'm continuing to see progress on my other lifts. Last week I did four sets of 10 with 100lb dumbells while benching, but only hit 6 on my last set. This week I hit 7. My surgically repaired s houlder started to feel funny, so I didn't try for 8.

Pin 4 will be Saturday night or Sunday morning. Hopefully I start feeling some relief soon. I've had to stop training due to injuries for like the last 10 years or so. It's usually when I'm about 3 months into training, which is where I am right now! Come on baby work!!

Last edited:
Well my pec has been bothering me since I left the gym this morning. Hopefully I didn't jinx myself when I said I usually have to stop training around this time. This is the same pec that put me out of commission last year. Looks like I'll be taking tomorrow off and hitting my power day on Saturday morning.

I have been doing "Big Beyond Belief" for a few months now. I have used this method many times in the past. For those of you that are familiar with it I'm using the 4 day a week program and I'm in the "Super Growth Phase" of Ramp 2. I do make a minor change on the power day of this program in this ramp. It calls for a 1:30 sec rest period after each set. On Day 4, which is the power day I use a 3min rest period because I want to push as much weight as possible on that day. It works better for me.

So today I hit 455lbs on deadlift, but I've maxed 515lbs before.

The thing I'm so stoked about is that I was able to hit 315lbs on bench today. When I was 26yrs old and on a cycle of sustanon/primobolan I got a slap tear while trying to bench 305lbs and never reached the 300lb mark. Since then I've had 2 shoulder surgeries and many other nagging injuries. Last year while on test E I hit 295lbs for 5 reps. Felt fine and the next day my pec was jacked up and had to stop training.

I still think it's too early to say wether or not the TB500 is at work here as far as allowing my ligaments and tendons to perform their job because everything still hurts the same as it did two weeks ago, but never the less I'm stoked with the PR of 315lbs! It went nice and smooth too.

Pinned #4 last night, woke up this morning and it still hurts like hell to flex my bicep. I have not noticed a change in any of my injuries as of yet. I'm starting to lose the little hope that I had.

Well I'm trying my best to stay positive, but I'm starting to question the source. Maybe it's still too early, but I feel nothing so far. Everything still hurts as it did before I started. I'm making decent gains in the gym, but at what cost? I'm in constant pain, wether it be a bicep tendon, shoulders, pec, knee or ankle.

This is what usually causes me to throw in the towel on my training. I'll continue on and run the full 2 months and see what happens. I'm going through so many different emotions right now I feel like I need a shrink. Sorry for the rant.

Well against some of your advice I decided to raise the amount of TB500 from 4mg a week to 6mg a week. I've seen a wide range of dosing protocols out there and based of of the fact that they give 10mg a week to horses and 5mg a week to greyhounds I figure I'm a lot bigger than a greyhound, so it's worth a try. I just hope that I didn't get bunk peptides. I still feel nothing.

Well against some of your advice I decided to raise the amount of TB500 from 4mg a week to 6mg a week. I've seen a wide range of dosing protocols out there and based of of the fact that they give 10mg a week to horses and 5mg a week to greyhounds I figure I'm a lot bigger than a greyhound, so it's worth a try. I just hope that I didn't get bunk peptides. I still feel nothing.

Huh sorry it is going this way for you. Ill be seeing how your increase impacts things.

Well, I trained this morning and the bicep is still painful to the same degree. I have not done a direct bicep exercise in probably close to 3 weeks. I started the TB500 on the 9th, so really it's only been 14days. Not sure why I thought I was already on my 3rd week. Getting impatient I guess.

It could be in my head, but where I normally feel a twinge in my lcl, I haven't felt it this morning yet. I usually feel it when I sit down at 3am to put on my shoes.

I'm planning on changing my style of training next week to a west side template. We'll see how it goes.

Last edited:
Well I'm sorry that I don't have anything good to report yet. The twinge I feel in my lcl was back this morning and the bicep hurts like hell. My pec/shoulder/biceps tie in on that side is feeling very worn out. I'm probably going to have to lay off the pressing for a week and see how it goes.

Well after taking the day off yesterday, I hit it hard on legs this morning. I've been trying to rest my upper body, to get some relief for the biceps tendonitis. I regret to report that I still have felt no change. It hurts just to shake my protein bottle.

I'm really leaning towards the idea that I've been duped. What sucks is pretty much flat broke and I would hate to scrape up another few hundred dollars to try a different company just to get the same results. Maybe TB500 just doesn't work on me?

I'll continue to run it for 6 weeks and see what happens, but I've pretty much lost hope at this point.

I had seen a log on here and got some tb500 for a knee injury from rui and my experience was a lot different. I was really pleased man. Your sutff isnt rui is it? Cant be.

I had seen a log on here and got some tb500 for a knee injury from rui and my experience was a lot different. I was really pleased man. Your sutff isnt rui is it? Cant be.

I'd be willing to bet it's not RUI....otherwise we'd be reading a whole other story. TB500 is a godsend for someone like me that had a nagging shoulder issue for years. Got some tb500 and i'm back to normal.

Love the stuff....

Back