Broke down 38yr old started TB500 today

No fellas it isn't RUI. I got it from "pepbridge" I tried to contact the support email last night because their site says 100% money back guarantee, but no response as of yet. If I get no response from them I will continue the course for a total of 6 weeks.

I'm pretty short on cash right now which Is why I went for the cheaper price point. Since I'm new here. I also was a little skeptical about RUI because from the outside it's hard to say whose who and if people just push a brand because they are a sponsor.

I guess the saying "you can't afford to buy cheap" applies here.

Last edited:
I had a bad allergic rxn to some TB500 about month ago. It was not rui product. I have since ordered other products from rui and have had a good experience. I can't help but wonder if the TB500 was garbage. Would like to try rui TB500 but too nervous. I have spoken with several people since my episode and no one has ever heard of an allergic rxn like mine.

Sorry to hear that man. Well I haven't had an allergic reaction, it's more like no reaction! It's been 17 days since my first pin and I'm still a broke down 38yr old. They have not returned my email either.

Peps can be expensive. I usually compare them to dr bills, physical therapy, meds, etc... to justify the cost. Just my two cents. I'd rather pay premium on the pep price than visit a dr.

Peps can be expensive. I usually compare them to dr bills, physical therapy, meds, etc... to justify the cost. Just my two cents. I'd rather pay premium on the pep price than visit a dr.

Thats pretty much where I was at. I looked at surgery vs the tb500 and weighed out cost/benefit and the cost for peps for me was worth it. I learned my lesson the hard way with rc's and saving a buck. I get pissed every time I see something like this, someone gets something and it does absolutely nothing. The important thing is not to make the mistake again. As tempting as it is to save you dont in the long run when crap like this happens. Very aggravating. I also understand the confusion as far as sponsors and boards but you have to look at the people. Im on staff but if I didnt believe in a sponsor I just wouldnt say anything. Luckily here on this board thats how staff is. It isn't like that everywhere though. People should know staff here doesnt get discounts or anything from the sponsors. I think that has a lot to do with the honesty part man. No ulterior motives or bs like that. The way it should be.

Thats pretty much where I was at. I looked at surgery vs the tb500 and weighed out cost/benefit and the cost for peps for me was worth it. I learned my lesson the hard way with rc's and saving a buck. I get pissed every time I see something like this, someone gets something and it does absolutely nothing. The important thing is not to make the mistake again. As tempting as it is to save you dont in the long run when crap like this happens. Very aggravating. I also understand the confusion as far as sponsors and boards but you have to look at the people. Im on staff but if I didnt believe in a sponsor I just wouldnt say anything. Luckily here on this board thats how staff is. It isn't like that everywhere though. People should know staff here doesnt get discounts or anything from the sponsors. I think that has a lot to do with the honesty part man. No ulterior motives or bs like that. The way it should be.

Believe me, no one is more upset than I am. Really I'm upset with myself more than anything. I figure at my age I should know better by now. I was really excited at the thought of healing, but as of now it doesn't look like its going to happen. I'm literally broke right now and couldn't afford to even try this again with another brand. It would be an awesome comparison though. Life is a bitch, but who knows. Maybe I'm a slow responder. I'm guessing if I don't feel anything after 4 weeks its probably not going to happen. I re-sent the email, but still haven't got a response. I guess that's probably more of a tell tale sign than anything. :worried:

Alright guys,

I was going to run this for the 6 weeks, but I think it's time to cut my losses and close the book on this one. I went to the gym today and I was in more pain today than I have been in the last year. While I was doing pull downs my bicep tendonitis was hurting so bad that I couldn't continue.

My surgically repaired shoulder felt worse than it has in a year as well. I'm so frustrated because I cant perform to my potential due to all of these injuries, therefore I can never achieve my goals.

Considering that the source has not returned my emails and I feel worse than I did 20 days ago I don't feel it would do any good to continue this log, but rest assured you have not seen the last of me. I'm not a quitter.

rest assured you have not seen the last of me. I'm not a quitter.

Thats the key right there. Also just know my posts were not meant to make you feel bad re source etc. Its all a learning curve & there is always some risk. After years in the game and learning lessons the hard way personally I now realize some things thats all. Onward and upward my friend - press on like you said. Its good to have you here and move forward, take from this experience what you can, learn and move on.

I just wanted to let you guys know that the said research company actually responded and just gave me a full refund. I have already placed an order based on everyone's recommendation. ;)

Last edited:
I know this is an old thread to start commenting on but it doesn't seem like you gave the TB500 a chance to work since you were training very hard while on it. It probably would have been much better if you trained light for the 6 weeks while doing the TB500 and gradually build back.

Back