Brothers Am I Ready For The Gear or Am I Spinning My Wheels?

you dont get it because you dont pay attention. i gained that weight when i first started and as i've stated that weight wasnt good weight at all. to give you a sample of what i looked like it was more like a old lee priest offseason or trey brewer offseason look. i blew up bc i was starving myself and got down to 150. when i started actually trying to grow i was eating more carbs than anyone should have and that is why i put on so much weight.

NAW dont believe it.. Post a pic
Put up or shut up

you dont get it because you dont pay attention. i gained that weight when i first started and as i've stated that weight wasnt good weight at all. to give you a sample of what i looked like it was more like a old lee priest offseason or trey brewer offseason look. i blew up bc i was starving myself and got down to 150. when i started actually trying to grow i was eating more carbs than anyone should have and that is why i put on so much weight.

Dude, I do pay attention. You said you are currently 9% BF, so you must have had that measured somewhere. Maybe you just guessed, but if its true you're doing better than most guys so stfu and post a pic so these guys on here can give you an estimation... a lot of guys on here are very experienced and can advise you if you just tell the truth.

Dude, I do pay attention. You said you are currently 9% BF, so you must have had that measured somewhere. Maybe you just guessed, but if its true you're doing better than most guys so stfu and post a pic so these guys on here can give you an estimation... a lot of guys on here are very experienced and can advise you if you just tell the truth.

I have been checked by the ATCs of Texas State University and I am sure they arent wrong. My stats, in my eyes, are pathetic. If my stats were where I wanted them to be I wouldn't be on these forums. Maybe one day I will post a picture if I'm ever good enough.

Brothers, this might be long but please bear with me. First off I am 5'8" and 200 pounds @ 9% bf. I am 19 years old and I know alot of guys that are 19 shouldn't even be thinking about steroids and most of the 19 year old that train are complete idiots and don't need to be here or in the gym, but hear me out. I have been training since I was 15 years out and got serious when I was 16. I went from a 150lb guy to a 230lb guy in just 6 months of training. Then from that time on I dieted down to a shredded 160 and worked with a nutritionist for a lean diet being since I have no problem with the scale game. I used to train 4 hours a day everyday when I first started and later learned proper training and dieting from the nutritionist I mentioned. I have been dieting for 2 years and I can't tell you how sick I am of eating out of tupperware. I don't have cheat meals and I would cheat on my girlfriend before I ever skipped a workout or cheated myself in the gym.
But guys I feel I just ain't going nowhere anymore. I know I am only 19 and should give it time but you guys know this sport will drive a person crazy. I got crazy gains in the beginning because of how dedicated I was to my training, eating, recovery,etc. I actually used to think that all those pros were natural and thats why I think I progressed so fast. But when I found out that they were all on gear it was a kick in the nuts. For the past 2 years I have been educating myself on this websites forums and profiles along with many other cites forums. I have tried all the 4ads, the 1ads, the animal staks and the methyl 1-d and sll sorts of other crap Im sure I just wasted money on. Am I going crazy or what? Brothers, please shed some light on me.

I'd wait till your 20, but if you can't gain anymore you can't gain anymore. Go for it.

The answer is no. Regardless of your claimed stats, or your real stats. Continue to listen and read, take your creatine and protein and keep growing. Work on your training and diet, because from the way your talking I can tell for a fact it could use some work. PM a picture to 3J, he will keep it to himself and tell you your real BF%, and help you from where to go from there.

Thank you Deerawk. That is all I wanted to hear. It's just that my family is "in the business" so to speak and I could've started awhile back. But I just want to learn about everything on my own before I go through with it you know.

I have been checked by the ATCs of Texas State University and I am sure they arent wrong. My stats, in my eyes, are pathetic. If my stats were where I wanted them to be I wouldn't be on these forums. Maybe one day I will post a picture if I'm ever good enough.

Bad attitude man. Sounds like you have self confidence and mental issues you should deal with before delving into gear. An attitude like that will lead to straight abuse.

Bad attitude man. Sounds like you have self confidence and mental issues you should deal with before delving into gear. An attitude like that will lead to straight abuse.

deerawk i dont mean to sound like i have a bad attitude because i dont. im just saying if i was where i wanted to be the pics would be up there. i was the fatass growing up so yea im sure i have self confidence issues

Back