bruising ??

john52

i have been doing site inj in my biceps about 1ml a day mostly prop and fina . doing both heads eod i've had minimal bruising at inj site but for the last couple days my left arm only right above my elbow on the inside of my arm is a bruise about 2 1/2 " in diameter very purple not sore at all maybe just a bit at the elbow but nothing major i did not injur myself so i know it's from the inj just curious what happened if anybody knows??? if this is normal from bicep inj ect...thanks

That's odd, your getting bruised but not at the site inject? Don't know about that bro but I did get bruised up one time injecting in my bi. I've done in hundreds of times before and on this one, right when I pulled out, blood came out- as usual. But when I started to wipe with an alcohol pad, i can see the blood start pooling under my skin. One hour later I had a nasty purple bruise the size of a golf ball. No pain but it sucks. I tried to tell everyone that I dropped a wrench on my bicep while working under my car. Nobody bought it.

i get bruised forearms from the cycle, i think just from pumping too hard and a minor arterie blows. used to happen to me when i was 15 and isolated my forearms a lot.

Back