Difference in long ester and short ester with site injections?

Harnold

I've been at this stuff for a lot of years but do to many calloused areas from pinning, I've started using a lot of insulin darts for site injections. Like doing the three shoulder heads with test prop but recently pinned 1ml of Enanthate into the front delt. I split half on each side out of habit. However, this time both sides have swelled and turned quite red and sore to the touch.
Before anyone asks for stats I'm 47, 6' about 250lbs right now, don't know body fat but have upper abs... Been training for 30 years now,,Fock I'm old...lol....anyway, former bb competitor, power lifter and now Highland games athlete.
Anyone have any thoughts on what happened here? Thanks.

Since it happened equally on both sides, I would have to guess it's something to do with what you are pinning. Could be an oil you are allergic to. Could be a batch with extra BA. Could be the batch is not sterile but my gut says that's probably not it

Thanks for the reply. I was thinking similar to you. It's never done it with the prop so the obvious thing to do is not use the Enanthate for the sane thing. I have used this same Enanthate for glute shots without problem, which is what confuses me. Thanks again.

Since it happened equally on both sides, I would have to guess it's something to do with what you are pinning. Could be an oil you are allergic to. Could be a batch with extra BA. Could be the batch is not sterile but my gut says that's probably not it

I'm on the same page as this old fart !! Ha, haaaa

Just saying also Harnold i appreciate your time and experience on this board

Back