buffdoc and Drveejay11: ?

buffdoc said:
I'm boarded in Anesthesiology; in practice full-time Pain Management w/ an alternative/complementary bent (prolotherapy, acupuncture, etc.)
Also, some Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and nutritional/preventive med.
Any more and I'll blow my cover!!

wait...........youre dr kevorkian...........damn u sick mofo

buffdoc said:
Free???!!
You mean you haven't been getting the bills? ;-)
listen here pal everyone here has their job to do , you are a resident doc and mod , stonecold is an mod and a advice giving son of a gun , DAWG is the resident smartass and that little wise crack is overstepping your bounds and entering my territory , im going to be forced to call my union rep and file a time claim :D

DADAWG said:
listen here pal everyone here has their job to do , you are a resident doc and mod , stonecold is an mod and a advice giving son of a gun , DAWG is the resident smartass and that little wise crack is overstepping your bounds and entering my territory , im going to be forced to call my union rep and file a time claim :D

:eek2:

LOL............:p

DADAWG said:

Hey bro,
I just wanted a LITTLE piece of the smartass action.
Now that I've been chastised, I promise to remain dull, boring and matter-of-fact ;-)
Now, who is the resident homo?

buffdoc said:
Hey bro,
I just wanted a LITTLE piece of the smartass action.
Now that I've been chastised, I promise to remain dull, boring and matter-of-fact ;-)
Now, who is the resident homo?
damn it fantom answer the man:p

Back