Building to fast, pain and strain

Trenlikeabeast

Hey guys first time ever posting on here. Been reading on here for awhile... I 26, 5'11 about 230# right now. Idk my body fat% have a little belly. I have been lifting on and off for 10 years. Always a year here and there of serious lifitng. ( played college football). I recently started a cycle of test E, I have used before during football...but was young and dumb and never did it right... Any way I'm in my 5 week, I started feeling it in 2-3week. I have always been a good gainer and just naturally a easy gainer. I'm running into the problem of my joints killing me and my tendons hurting like hell... My bench shot up from 345 couple reps to 385. Everything increasing.. But seems like every week I'm straining something. I took a couple easy days for the holidays. Been taking fish oil, tiflex stuff from gnc and glucosamine chondrinon... ( butchered that) just wondering anyone have any ideas? Natural, unnatural... Anything to help me not have to worry strain and concentrate on gains. Been lifting hard for a year before using, very physical big guy. Thanks for any helps guys

Perhaps some stretching or a light warm-up would assist you. What are you taking along side your test e?

Young man WELCOME.

Your strength gains are outrunning your connective tissues and joint padding ability to adjust. They need time to adapt to the exponential pounding your doing to them.

Unless your hung up on big numbers stop doing singles triples or even 5 s. See how many times you can do xxx for 12-15 or even 20 reps. I m an old power-lifter, my knee s scream when I squat in the book store. I have to have a handrail in my hand to confidently go down steps.

Your body though.

My 03 cents.

Young man WELCOME.

Your strength gains are outrunning your connective tissues and joint padding ability to adjust. They need time to adapt to the exponential pounding your doing to them.

Unless your hung up on big numbers stop doing singles triples or even 5 s. See how many times you can do xxx for 12-15 or even 20 reps. I m an old power-lifter, my knee s scream when I squat in the book store. I have to have a handrail in my hand to confidently go down steps.

Your body though.

My 03 cents.

Hey, thanks for the relpy. I've been warming up, pretty good and the usual stretch. Right now I'm just pinning 500 test e. Never thought about Decca, that would help my joints? Any side effects? Thanks again

As Teutonic said your main issue is that ur growing faster than ur body can handle. The best thing to do is lift smart and listen to ur body. If u push ur body to far you no what will happen. And nobody wants to have an injury.

Can't wait to start my next cycle...hope I. Grow fast! Lol. Listen to the wisdom above. Listen to your body

Young man WELCOME.

Your body though.

My 03 cents.

Here's the best advice ^ my personal split for main lifts is 15, 8, 5, 8.

Young man WELCOME.

Your body though.

My 03 cents.

This, be careful and don't tear something.

You could use Deca though if you like, it helps lube up the joints.

slow and steady progression... your connective tissue will just not keep up

Thanks again for the advice... I'm going to rep out higher, been doing. 12 8 6 4 2.... Feel like a monster, but body isn't liking it!

I personally don't do any weight while on steroids I cant handle for at least 8 reps. I take a good 15 minutes to warm up before every work out to. I rotate my arms 15 times in each direction than 15 times side to side. And than I turn my neck side to side 10 times and up and down ten times and than I crack my back. I find doing this all in the dry sauna works the best to.

For my final warm ups I put 20 pounds on a seated cable bench press and I will do that 10 times focusing on contractions. Than another 20 times focusing on a pump. Than I move up to 40 pounds for ten reps. Than 60 pounds. And then I warm up again with 135 pounds on a flat bench press with a bar.

It is so easy to get hurt working out taking 15 minutes out of a work out to warm up really helps a lot. I also drink Gatorade while warming u to get glycogen into my muscles and to give me extra energy. Lifting heavy can give the best gains but you have to really be careful and paranoid while doing it. If you ever feel any abnormal strain just stop the work out. And focus on a different muscle group. I heard that dexter Jackson will stop his work out if anything feels abnormal at all. And I have followed that advice through out my training and the only time I didn't I hurt myself.

Young man WELCOME.

Your body though.

My 03 cents.

How long to you usually train? I get going and I don't get tired, been trying to be more conscious how it's feeling. Some times I feel like I'm cheating my self and I'm not. Then to much.... Might be a stupid question, just never felt like this. Thinking you guys have

Actually its quite funny to read such advise on a steroid forum: Take it easy dont rush build up slowly..WHATS THE POINT IN DOING AAS THEN??

To a great degree you can solve the problem by::: TADAAAA! Taking certain roids that actually heals and strengthens your connective tissues while you gain fast on AAS. Growth Hormone increases the collagen synthesis with 300% Oxandrolone has over a 100 case studies that proves its tendon strengthening capabilities and the list goes on.

Therefore you dont run af cycle of powerful mass and strenght building AAS without adding componds that at the same time heals and strengthens your connective tissues just as you don put a Porche Motor in a small chick car.

Back