bulk or cut?

dfresh88

alright help me decide... have been cutting the past several months and have dropped from 215 to 190

pick on left is me at a sloppy 215, right is me now at a fairly lean 190... cant decide if i wanna try and get leaner or bulk!

Well bro, it really just depends on exactly what your goals or intentions are with bodybuilding. Are you trying to get to the point to where you can compete or are you just trying to get a beach body??? Hopefully you see what direction im going with this.

Well bro, it really just depends on exactly what your goals or intentions are with bodybuilding. Are you trying to get to the point to where you can compete or are you just trying to get a beach body??? Hopefully you see what direction im going with this.

na not trying to compete... just wanna be big and lean... 4 pack would be fine, dont need a ripped six pack

if it were me id put on a lil more muscle and work on getting my chest bigger and more defined then cutting it up.

Well why cant you decide? I would recommend you cut and then if your not happy with your look/size bulk - but really it's what you want to look like that matters since your not competing

i would add a few more lbs. u can still add lean muscle and weight with out getting fat. hit 3j up on some diet advice and he will set u up. it doesn't have to be one or the other. u can gain big and stay lean......diet is key....now if your content where you are then maintain...

i would add a few more lbs. u can still add lean muscle and weight with out getting fat. hit 3j up on some diet advice and he will set u up. it doesn't have to be one or the other. u can gain big and stay lean......diet is key....now if your content where you are then maintain...

yea this is what im thinking. gonna go for some lean mass, and try to keep the fat down. at 6'2'' im figuring another 10-15 lbs will be good

i agree with this statement...

you can naturally be bigger..

i'd say bulk for about 15-20lbs.. and then cut out 8...

its really predicated on genetics.. and a kick ass diet..

have you ever thought about hiring a nutritionist?

i agree with this statement...

you can naturally be bigger..

i'd say bulk for about 15-20lbs.. and then cut out 8...

its really predicated on genetics.. and a kick ass diet..

have you ever thought about hiring a nutritionist?

yea actually been working with alex azarian the past 4 months. went from a sloppy 215 to the 195ish in my avi

yea actually been working with alex azarian the past 4 months. went from a sloppy 215 to the 195ish in my avi

i cant say anything bad about alex.. he's done well for himself..

we both come from the same country.. we're both armenian..

he's got a good head on his shoulders from what i understand....

good to know your in good hands.. make sure you have a nutritionist supervising you on your bulk

i cant say anything bad about alex.. he's done well for himself..

we both come from the same country.. we're both armenian..

he's got a good head on his shoulders from what i understand....

good to know your in good hands.. make sure you have a nutritionist supervising you on your bulk

yea hes great man. im ready to bulk back up now, but not get chubby this time lol

Bulk it up man. Its bulking season anyways lol. I was on the edge with this one too. I'm at 210 right now with about 15 percent BF. I said fuck it I want to be big. Just gotta keep the calories as clean as possible and hit the weights hard.

Bulk it up man. Its bulking season anyways lol. I was on the edge with this one too. I'm at 210 right now with about 15 percent BF. I said fuck it I want to be big. Just gotta keep the calories as clean as possible and hit the weights hard.

lol thats what im thinking man

Back