Bulk

VitorBelfort

If I Just want to bulk can I eat whatever I whant? I Just want to gain weight. I dont care about my BF cause it stay the same anyway. I have really hard time to gain weight do you have some tips?

I personally don't buy the "eat everything in sight" diet. If you're looking to gain weight up your carbs. Good carbs - yams, brown rice, whole grain pasta. Not french fries.

I'm on the "if ya see it - eat it" diet and putting on a lot of weight. I too have a hard time gaining weight. I'll eat any types of food I want, but am sure to get in a sufficient amount of protein. Thats really the only thing I keep track of. This is personal experience ofcourse - everyone may not feel the same way.

genarr3 said:
I personally don't buy the "eat everything in sight" diet. If you're looking to gain weight up your carbs. Good carbs - yams, brown rice, whole grain pasta. Not french fries.

I'm in total agreement !!

IMO, why put on 30 lbs., if 15 are fat, it just makes cutting that much harder.
I'd much rather put on say 15 lbs., where only 5 of them are fat, one would be much happier with these results.

I'm from the old school of thought on bulking. I count my protien grams as long as I get enough protien everything else is fair game. I just try not to get to crazy with the junk food and sugar.

Eat as much as you can, but keep it clean. Take in about 2-21/2 grams of protein per lb of bodyweight. Should gain good.

What do you eat before you go to bed? Try adding 1 or 2 PBJs and a glass or 2 of milk before you go to bed and see what happens.

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
What do you eat before you go to bed? Try adding 1 or 2 PBJs and a glass or 2 of milk before you go to bed and see what happens.

JohnnyB

Do you have that before you put your jammies on or after. :D

When I'm bulking anytime is a good time for PBJ and milk.

JohnnyB said:

JohnnyB

Now your talkin' Bro, I love PBJ's and a glass of chocolate milk before bed!:p

Throw in some weightgainer shakes with a little added olive oil.

If your younger, and you dont put on fat...enjoy it while you can and pig out bro. As long as you dont have risk for heart disease or anything, you should be ok. Dont get to extreme though. Limit McDonalds to 1x a day :)

Get in the protien, and get it plenty of over all cals.

Back