Bunk Fina...any way to find out???

fett54

Ok, so got an order of Tren Powder from a 'source'...I tried to make 190 cc of it last night at 75mg per...I have not had this prob before, but there is a fairly large amount of powder/crystals that will not go into solution. I used 3%BA and 1%BB, and nice hot oil, but no matter what it wouldnt go...so I filtered the oil and kept the sediment...

Now, either I did too low a BA% or the sediment is filler/binder and I didnt get pure powder...

Any thoughts???

Please?

I am not going to waste 14.3 g of Fina powder, so any ideas on what to do with what I have are also highly helpful...

Thank you all :)

And what BA/BB conc do u guys usually run...maybe I was too light that end...I am thinking of using the oil made, and the left over powder again and try to make it all up as one.,....then bake it, and vial it...

Bad idea?

3/1 sounds too low to me.

I have only used pellets, and used 5/15 and 3/9 and it went into solution fine.

Sounds about right to me. 3/1 is too low. I had probs keeping mine in solution with 5/15, had to up the BB to 18 and it's still not perfectly clear.

3/9 is the lowest it holds for me, even then its a bitch getting it there.
Why in gods name did u filter it, and kept the sediment. You probably lost a boatload in the filter, and now you have no clue what the concentration is....Get it all back into a vial and add soem BB bringing to at least 15% and see what happens.

mix the oil and sediment back together. add another 15% bb. then heat til it goes to solution on a hot plate or range top. tren a is 100c i think on the melting point. hot oil wont do it less its 100c or better. then filter it and you should be good to go.

Last edited:
Great advice guys! I did recover most of the sediment...yes I thought it was binder, but decided it was just fina not holding (duh) and then added up to about 15% BB conc and remixed it all, in a lg glass flask...then heated it by baking it in the oven at about 275-300 for 45 mins...It started looking great and only a very small proportion was left as sediment at the end of heating...let it cool overnight and BANG!!!!!!!!! this morning there was like 8x more sediment than before :( So its not holding, and I REALLY do not want to drop this batch as waste...so

I figure I lost a small Conc. % by the filters, sloppy process, etc...So I am prob like 70mg give or take...

Should I just try and heat up again and see if it holds, or would the same thing happen over and over?, or just heat up daily for the shots and use it that way...I know I fucked up here, but I am not willing to really throw out this batch as a failure...Any thoughts and advice greatly appreciated...dont make Fina find its way into our nations sewer systems :)

why are you heating it in the oven? put it in a vial and put it in a frying pan on the stove top or use a hot plate. set on medium high and it will clear up in just a minute or so once it gets hot. there are no binders and fillers in powder, thats pellets. how may filters did you use while filtering this original mess? if you used more than 3 for 200 ml you lost a lot of hormone. i think 70mg/ml is pushing it. my advice is trash it and start over. this time get some good directions, from someone who has successfully made tren numerous times, and stick to them. is this tren A, tren base or tren E?

Pullinbig,

Yea, I know it should be trashed, but hey if I have to heat up and inject 2cc and keep in for my own stash, that would make me feel better than just dumping it altogether...do you see why I should trash it other than my conc is all fucked ?

Its tren base, and I have some good directions now, I was just thinking I was smarter than the avg bear, and well I am not it seems...

J

tren base aint gonna hold in solution. it will be a suspension. you can make it just like the water based version of Winstrol (winny) posted in this forum.

tren base aint gonna hold in solution. it will be a suspension. you can make it just like the water based version of Winstrol (winny) posted in this forum.

as far as what you already have just shake well draw and shoot.

Back