Burchasing 1 pin. Funny story.

Teutonic

My "boy" is on his first cycle EVER. Doing amazingly well. 20 plus pounds quality gain since 1-1-13. Quit the old lifestyle and join us..with both feet. I answer all his inguiries to the best of my ability.

2 days ago he called. A friend of his was assed up that CVS would not sell him 1, one, uno, single ----pin. When the guy asked for ONE pin..the pharmacist asked why and the reply given was one indicating a pet needed pinning...again he was refused.

I chilled him a bit with "Yes it s legal to purchse pin s here in our state without a prescription . However I m quite certain that CVS, WALMART, all the national chain s empower their pharmacy staff with the right to refuse such a request."

I recommended he go to the mom and pop I go to and buy 25 of them and another b/s item like a candybar or condom s . I m batting 1000.

Akin to going into wal mart and asking for a bullet. One.

Single bullet.

WTF do you need 1 bullet or pin for ?

Id probably start to get pissed with them id be like non of your business what its for and demand a manager. Its no worse then buying anything else OTC.

I've been denied both times I tried to buy 25g needle+syringes when I didn't bring in my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) prescription :flipoff:.

ha, funny cuzone cycle I was running out of pins and only need 8 more so insyead of ordering more I went to wal-g and asked. had no prob getting them and the pharmacist told me here in nj u can only buy 15 at a time without a prescription, but those were the most expensive pins ive ever bought. what I paid for those 8 would have got me a box of 100 online. so if ur here in nj and desperate u can buy them 15 at a time but be prepared to get raped wit the price!!

I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of telling me "No!" I'll stick to getting them on line. Funny story.

Walmart in Texas is gtg. 23g 1 inch 3ml. I bought 20 and 15 another time. They were 56 cents a piece. I told them they were for work. We use them as a mini glue gun. We put epoxy in them.

Back