Burning sensation in nuts after 1st week of cycle..

Elliotmax

Thanks for the Memories
Same feeling again and again. Especially when I'm aroused, never had this before. Is this typical?

I'm 1 week into my test e cycle. I'm on the harshest diet I've ever dared, and still since yesterday libido has been sky rocketing. I can tell it's gonna be a good cycle as things are already happening :D

severe case of its in your head. youn nuts wont quit in a week and unless your injecting into your nuts then the cycle wont cause them to burn.

severe case of its in your head. youn nuts wont quit in a week and unless your injecting into your nuts then the cycle wont cause them to burn.

The feeling is REAL, of that I'm sure. It's there now as I'm typing this. Not so much of a burning sensation now, but I feel some weird pressure on the nuts. Like when someone kicks you in the groin, but much milder obviously.

The feeling is REAL, of that I'm sure. It's there now as I'm typing this. Not so much of a burning sensation now, but I feel some weird pressure on the nuts. Like when someone kicks you in the groin, but much milder obviously.

Ahahaha, that sucks bro. Keep at it!

just carry a lunch bag full of ice, when the feeling happens, just pull out some ice, put ur hands in your pants and cool em off, or poke a hole in ur pants so ur balls get some fresh air :p

you've been all about the placeebo effect in posts... are you lifting heavier bc you feel good? if so better watch out for a hernia. if you have pain in your groin with exertion, better get a physical

....cough, cough

stop fucking them nasty hoes....

Jk man. More than likely it is unrelated to your cycle. I would give a few days then see a doc.

I had the same feeling in my nuts after 6 weeks of Androderm. I found out my nuts were shrinking because my natural production was shutting down.

My balls ached during my first cycle as well. Doubt it was from the test, probably from dbol. Only lasted for about a week if I remember correctly.

Damn, I was hoping it would be related to the cycle and the test was already kicking in... you f#$kers ruined it for me, I was gonna go and kill it at the gym tomorrow.

I don't know if test e would shut you down that fast?!? I had the same issue after a few weeks on Sustanon (sust) and it lasted about a week.

The only time i experienced thay was when I started on the biweekly shots of test on my trt. Nlw that am on weekly shotsbits gone away.

I had the exact same feeling, well burning/pins and needles feeling in my nuts. This happened on the 14th day of taking 50mg of D.bol per day. It lasted a few days and then gone. Interesting it is happening so soon with Test E though as it takes around 21-28 days of being fully in the system?

I had the exact same feeling, well burning/pins and needles feeling in my nuts. This happened on the 14th day of taking 50mg of D.bol per day. It lasted a few days and then gone. Interesting it is happening so soon with Test E though as it takes around 21-28 days of being fully in the system?

That's AML test baby!

Same feeling again and again. Especially when I'm aroused, never had this before. Is this typical?

I'm 1 week into my test e cycle. I'm on the harshest diet I've ever dared, and still since yesterday libido has been sky rocketing. I can tell it's gonna be a good cycle as things are already happening :D

I had the exact same problem, after around 1 week and half.. Was the start of prostatitis for me... Wouldnt wish it on anyone. Hope its not. if u start getting burning after u piss etc goto ur doctor. treatment of antibiotics is long :(

Back