CA Pharm?

Darkdealer

Anybody bought anything from here before? I know its too late, they're already bought, just don't want to put fake shit in my body!

i never seen it before, but i wouldn't be hesitant to use this. it looks clean, and in correct form.

the way the label is made, make me think to genesis pharma LOL

for me it worth at least a try!

Thanks man. I thought so too. The guy I got it from was a proffessional who has alot to loose if it's bad. Just thought I'd ask.

i need to know for sure if this is legit brand do any of you have any info on it or know someone on it thanks

the color of the caps dont mean anything-you can buy whatever color you want-all that matters is what they filled them up with-you will know in a week if the dbol is the real deal

I have prop and ethanate from ca pharm company. Exact same label and blue top. Good weight gains but doesn't look solid.. Only complaint really is that the prop hurt for days almost a week after. So bad I can't sleep on my shoulders.

LOL prop is suppose to hurt bro, take it like a man...

Kidding

Dude prop used to hurt back in the 90's. I made some home brew a while back and it was painless. I personally know a few people taking CA and they are getting results.

Hey bro,

didn't say people weren't getting results, i know it works from past experiences. Its good shit, wouldn't mind gettin my last order though, still waitin.....

Last edited:
Back