Cabergoline, b6 not working

Skinny...In a Big Way

Amatuer MMA Fighter
was taking about 800-1000mg of b6 a day to reduce prolactin gyno caused by tren, and it isnt working, what dosage of cabergoline should i take, and how quickly will it rid my body of the gyno?

Skinny...In a Big Way said:
was taking about 800-1000mg of b6 a day to reduce prolactin gyno caused by tren, and it isnt working, what dosage of cabergoline should i take, and how quickly will it rid my body of the gyno?

B6 is rarely effective where progestins are the cause.

.5mg eod for a week then .5mg e3-4d until resolved and/or 3-4 weeks post tren use.

aurapharm is the best and cheapest place for cabaser

i found cabergoline for 50 so ima try that, its 500mcg/ml and its 30mls.... ive been on tren for almost 2 weeks and i just started getting the symptoms, and ive used nolvadex and its done nothing so i figured it was the tren prolactin

my cabergoline wont be here for another 2-3 days, is there anything else besides vitaminb6 that i can take to supress some of the prolactin gyno?

my cabergoline wont be here for another 2-3 days, is there anything else besides vitaminb6 that i can take to supress some of the prolactin gyno?

bromo but a) you probably don't want to touch it and b) you'd have to get it from a source...OTC there isn't really anything that I know of that can help. The caber should arrive in time before any permanent gyno sets in though.

For what its worth I've gotten gyno during a cycle with tren, took nothing for it, and immediately afterwards it disappeared. Definitely try and take something for it if you can but as far as being permanent theres a solid chance after you drop the tren it'll go too.

well I'm not gonna take any chances, its pretty bad now, so I'm def gonna take cabergoline just in case it doesn't disappear on its on after tren usage is stopped.

well I'm not gonna take any chances, its pretty bad now, so I'm def gonna take cabergoline just in case it doesn't disappear on its on after tren usage is stopped.
You're still using it??

Back