Call me HunchBack of notre dam

11 days.... and my back is still swelling. 1 thing after another I tell ya.

View attachment 537375

Tony,

Did you get a muscle spasm ?, or strainned a muscle ?
I'm going through that right now, actually for the past 4 days, my back (was swollen) you could see the muscle swollen, after a few days of pain, finally was prescribed Medrol ( is a anti-inflamatory steroid) helps with swelling..Has helped me big time.

Hope u get better soon :)

Looks like you've got a nice bulge going for you (no homo). Is there a story behind it? Tell us what happened. You get it checked out yet?

I posted what was what in my last run thread. I slipped on the ice a few weeks back, and fucked my shit up hard. Both muscles along the spine, From the waist up to the shoulder blades are completely torn. They have me on Anti-inflammatory's now... gave me pain killers but im not using them anymore. They dont even work. Ever since the fall I've been having massive abdominal pains as well. Im suppose to set up another appointment this week. Going to see if I can get in on Friday. Received my order as well to get a full board blood work screen done, so I'm hoping to get in on friday with that as well. .

I posted what was what in my last run thread. I slipped on the ice a few weeks back, and fucked my shit up hard. Both muscles along the spine, From the waist up to the shoulder blades are completely torn. They have me on Anti-inflammatory's now... gave me pain killers but im not using them anymore. They dont even work. Ever since the fall I've been having massive abdominal pains as well. Im suppose to set up another appointment this week. Going to see if I can get in on Friday. Received my order as well to get a full board blood work screen done, so I'm hoping to get in on friday with that as well. .

Hope u feel better soon Tony,
back injuries are the worst, some pain killers don't work at all, for me Percocet didn't do anything, the only thing that helped me was Medrol, really helped with the inflamation, I was better within hours of taking it,

Last edited:
Damn Tony, sorry to hear about that. I have fractured my back so I definitely feel your pain. Hopefully they will determine what is going on with you. You could be out of alignment. My back at times will swell up when I do some vigorous exercises. Keep us posted and get better soon.

I couldn't see anything from the picture. My back responds well to alternating sauna with coold shower everyday 4 cycles back and forth. That does suck

Back