Can arimidex kill/decrease sex-drive even if not driving estrogen too low?

That seems like a lot of adex for that dose bro. How do your labs look? Would think at that dose of test youd have plenty of interest in sex.

Just curious what's goin on here. I know that you know what you're doing

Honestly bro this is the first time I***8217;ve really used an AI consistently 1mg on my pin days is too much? I can***8217;t get bloods for estrogen or test where I live. The health system is strict and there***8217;s really no private practices so its basically two big medical branches offered up here. I can***8217;t be in the system requesting that kind of blood work. What would you recommend I cut my adex back to?

Thanks ;)

Honestly bro this is the first time I***8217;ve really used an AI consistently 1mg on my pin days is too much? I can***8217;t get bloods for estrogen or test where I live. The health system is strict and there***8217;s really no private practices so its basically two big medical branches offered up here. I can***8217;t be in the system requesting that kind of blood work. What would you recommend I cut my adex back to?

Thanks ;)

Personally I cut that adex dose in at least half. I might take .25 then .5 for a total of .75 per week.
I like .25 on injection days for 400 to 600 mg test. I adjust upward from there if I need it. 700 or 800 per week I may take
.5 every injection day. I like to back it up with bloodwork but often i will adjust based on how i feel. Not a very good method but it's a risk i take. I always run an AI. I just like to play it safe. Almost everyone will run high estrogen at these doses if they domt use an ai. Many people get away with high estrogen cuz they dont have any bad sides and then they think they don't need an AI. That is fine for some people I guess

Have a friend supply you with sugar pills and then with anastrozole. Make sure you cant see which pill is which, crush them or whatever. You will notice no IMMEDIATE difference between sugar pills and anastrozole. Why?.......because anastrozole does not immediately impact estrogen in any way.

Would love for this post to spark some discussion. I wish anastrozole was that quick sometimes

Back