Can Hgh help thining hair

Mr P

Super Moderator
I started hgh again about a year now at 2 iu's everyday
Before staring hgh serostim brand
I had thining hair.
Now I have a full set long hair also along with that my chest and back is now hairrier then before starting gh.
Is this a cause from hgh or something else.

yeah. i was on 3iu norditropin for over a year and my hair was just amazing. HGH makes everything better bro. wish i had the money to just stay on it forever.

Like mentioned, everything grows on HGH.
Most noticeable for me is way better skin and my nails are growing at 10x speed.
That and much better sleep and for some reason, i started dreaming again, which is extremely rare for me.

Human Growth Hormone (HGH) is a chemical substance that stimulates cell production, growth, and regeneration in humans and animals. It is a chemical that naturally occurs and produced somewhere within the brain.

As you get older, the levels of the HGH that are produced in your body start to decrease, aging is one of the causes of hair loss due to hormonal changes.

In that case, taking HGH supplements regularly will help boost the HGH levels in your body. The functions and health benefits of HGH are enormous. Thus, it is safe to say that HGH stimulates hair regrowth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Landmark Nutraceuticals Co., Limited

Wickr: Carolinechem
Email: sales.landmark@protonmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CarolineYilandmark

USA Warehouse, USA Carrier, European Carrier, Australia Carrier.
Pharmaceutical grade Steroid Raws, SARMs Raws, Semi-finished Oils, HGH, Peptides.

I had thining hair.
Now I have a full set long hair also along with that my chest and back is now hairrier then before starting gh.

Human Growth Hormone (HGH) helps to build and repair hair cells to promote hair growth. So yes! You are seeing hair growth because of HGH.

I had thining hair.

Hgh helps with bad grammar too.

Been running my GH (4iu per day) just before bedtime (within an hour) the last 4-5 days and my insomnia is almost gone....
I sleep 50% longer and wake up 50% times less.... Its hard to explain just how big difference it is when you suffer from insomnia.

I know it isn't optimal as your body produces naturally while sleeping but real talk? I'd pay for 4iu rest of my life if it means sleeping like this... :D

Back