can i buy the test from the pharmacy

black2wave

hello guys a small question i wont start my 1st cycle with bdol as the guys said
so i will go with test ... the question is do i get the test from the pharmacy or what ?

holy shit batman... if u dont know the answer to that u are not ready for AAS man
what are your Stats?
diet?
ect
country u live?

in most places AAS are prescription only and im guessing u are not on TRT
so u need to find your self a source and no one here will do that work for ya

i just read your other thread, and i have to say brother, u are not ready for any kinda drug. u did zero research, and it appears u are looking for an easy fix, and THIS IS NOT IT!!!

Last edited:
The answer is yes. Go into your local Walgreens or CVS and ask for testosterone cyponate. They'll say "What?" when you ask them. Just say the word MEOW, that's the international code word for gear heads, and they'll ring you up. If you need more then 1 vial you have to say meow more. Like if you want 10 vials you'll say "Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow, meow." Tell em Pablo sent you they'll give you a discount. If you need some pins hoot like an owl twice and they'll know what's up.

I'd like to think you're joking but something tells me you're not. You can get tst cyp from a pharmacy in the US but only with a prescription from a doc. It's a schedule III controlled substance like morphine. I don't know what you mean by "you guys" who recommended you run dbol by itself, let alone as part of a first cycle, but it certainly wasn't anyone from this forum.

Put the dbol down, do a BUNCH of additional research, and then figure out how to proceed. No one here is going to give you any info about how to acquire AAS but we'll be happy to help you plan a responsible cycle. Obtaining the goods is up to you.

He got advice here... Not alot or good advice. Click his name and check his recent posts. No one even asked this guys age in his last thread.

Basically his friend gave him pills and told him to take them to get big... Then with advice from our guys he now wants to do AAS

He's not ready for this game. This is the kinda research u do yourself

Black all jokes aside u need to take ur time in learnin about bodybuilding as in diet lifitin and etc. U can even go to a library and borrow Arnold encyclopedia.Hope I spelled it right.

i know its kinda joke but srsly our country has srys problems with these stuff so its nearly impossible to find them

its called oman in gulf

age is 24
164cm
65kg
10%bf

i know its kinda joke but srsly our country has srys problems with these stuff so its nearly impossible to find them

its called oman in gulf

age is 24
164cm
65kg
10%bf

Personally you haven't read up enough to have the required knowledge on AAS, I am also guessing you have trained long enough for AAS, I also don't think you are old enough, and last point at 143lb??? I think you could put on 20lb natty with hard work, good training technique, and the right diet.

Back