can i get feedback if possible --latest pics from june/07

Miss Muscle said:
I too have been doing lots of research on GH.....I think if and when I do try something GH will be the first thing.

I too call your constant quest a diligent frugality girl!!!!! :)

miss: i don't think that kind of pricing is in anyone's budget!! but i have to know.. especially after the last show. i must say that the enhanced recuperative benefits are very attractive (especially the connective tissue regeneration for me).. i have tendonitis and bursitis in my left shoulder, both forearms, both hips and my right knee. i get so frustrated as they constantly thwart my heavy lifts, keeping me from the progress i desire. so that is enough reason for me to use it. (my injuries were incurred before i got into weight training/bodybuilding for those of you who might think i've got sum pretty wacky technique if my bod's trashed). but i am hoping to achieve sum hyperplasia here--i won't lie!!!!

one more thing i want to mention about the GH since we're on the topic (and i haven't seen mention of this yet in anything i've read)..
i was very unusually bitchy the first week i used it.. i've never been like this before and it commenced with it's use. i snapped at everyone and felt very stressed out. the days off from the GH were a bit better. but this week it's settled down. i feel strong physically and mentally and i am realizing that sense of well being in some degree. it will be interesting to see how you react when you first start it.

Last edited:
Back