Can I Pin In Butt With 25 guage?

25g are for pussy's, go inbetween atleast and use a 23g bro and doesnt take 5 min to inject the shit in ya like the 25g does, thus u push so hard on the plunger it feels like the shit is gonna snap at any given time

Last edited:
same, i use 18g for filling 25g for shooting, first couple shots when i tried 25g i was wiggling that shit around in me, didn't break :O its safe :p
no need to use a 18 guage either to draw lol, fuck the hole in the rubber stopper is so fuckin huge after jabbing a 18g needle through anything could creep inside of that vile!, a 21-23g is just fine to draw

also to note, i have heard horror stories of people using 25g and up pinning and the needle snapping, i think someone posted something like that on here a few months back it snaped and luckly enough the needle wasnt all the way in and could grab abit with tweezers to drag the needle back out, but whatever find out yourself, i am sure u will go back and take alittle bit of initial pain from a 21g composed to having a needle stuck in ya taking forever to inject

Last edited:
25g are for pussy's, go inbetween atleast and use a 23g bro and doesnt take 5 min to inject the shit in ya like the 25g does, thus u push so hard on the plunger it feels like the shit is gonna snap at any given time

I think your being a little too hardcore man. Using too big of a needle over time is gonna leave you with a huge amount of scar tissue. For what, to say your not a pussy and can handle the pain of a 21g needle? Yes it is a pita to draw with an 18g then shoot with a 25g but in the end its just about getting the stuff into your body causing the least amount of trauma to the muscle.

Last edited:
also to note, i have heard horror stories of people using 25g and up pinning and the needle snapping, i think someone posted something like that on here a few months back it snaped and luckly enough the needle wasnt all the way in and could grab abit with tweezers to drag the needle back out, but whatever find out yourself, i am sure u will go back and take alittle bit of initial pain from a 21g composed to having a needle stuck in ya taking forever to inject

Are you retarded? 25g pins are not for pussies. Smaller needles cause less damage and therefore less scar tissue. The longer pinning time also means that the oil gets to spread out more than with bigger needles. Some people even just use slin pins.

Have you ever tried breaking the needle on a 25g? That thing isn't coming off, and it will end up bending way before it snaps. Don't scare people unnecessarily .

I use a 29g slin pin for all my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) injects. Some of you fucks will realize soon the importance of minimizing scar tissue. The 29g works fine and gets the job done. If the needle snaps or breaks, then I will grab a kitchen knife, slice my quad open and pull that fucker out and then go do some power shrugs.

I use a 29g slin pin for all my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) injects. Some of you fucks will realize soon the importance of minimizing scar tissue. The 29g works fine and gets the job done. If the needle snaps or breaks, then I will grab a kitchen knife, slice my quad open and pull that fucker out and then go do some power shrugs.

LOL - well said

IM injections in the glute are recommended to be done with a 21-23 gauge needle with 1"-1.5" length

I just started using 25g 1inch on this cycle pinning between glutes and delts. Will never go back to 23g, way easier with 25g.

IM injections in the glute are recommended to be done with a 21-23 gauge needle with 1"-1.5" length

You heard this recommended gauge size where and reasons behind using such a large gauge needle were? You are correct on the length of needle.

I just recently ordered some BD 23G X 1-1/4 Used one today in the glute and it went very well. I had been using the BD 22G X1-1/2
The 23G was so much nicer.

I use 22g (30x0,7) (1"1/4x0,7mm)
you guys think i should get me some 25x0,6 (says in the website it's still 22g, but as u can see it's 0,5x0,1mm smaller) or keep the 30x07?
i inject on glutes

Last edited:
I use 22g (30x0,7) (1"1/4x0,7mm)
you guys think i should get me some 25x0,6 (says in the website it's still 22g, but as u can see it's 0,5x0,1mm smaller) or keep the 30x07?
i inject on glutes

Yes buy some 25g x1" long. Be much happier.

Wow this thread took off. Thanks for the input. Knowing others do 25 x 1 gives peace of mind Im not wasting anything.

Back