can i please have some advice and thoughts on my course

rossij101

Hello, I've recently started a 'lean bulk' course consisting of

Dbol (akrhin brand) which I have looked into and am having mixed reviews on weather it's fake or not.

They are 5mg tabs in pop it sleeves 20 to a sleeve.

Then am taking

Ttm

And test prop (Malay tiger)

60 mg dbol a day split in 4 15 g servings

Test prop 1ml Mon wed and Friday

Ttm 1.5 ml Mon and Friday

I have been training for years clean and am very much into food nutrition.

I'm eating big but clean high protein lots of 'while foods'

I train hard (sometimes fall victim to overturning) I know this is bad and plan to stomp it out.

I am 29 years old 14 stone at heaviest

I've been on this course for 10 days and was hoping for the dbol to have kicked in at least by now but no significant gains or even felt much maybe a bit of extra pump and strength gain but as I say nothing to write home about!

I do t expect magic but I would like to know my gear is good and that I should hope to expect good results.

Any help and thoughts will be appreciated.

Thanks

I don't have time to respond in detail, but you need to learn about Aromitization, which can be countered by using an Aromatase Inhibitor.

And what do you have planned for PCT?

You need to list times spans an express all dosages in milligrams.

Wtf is ttm. Why are you taking so much dbol? Why are you not taking about ai's, pct, doses(not amount of mls), and duration of use for each compound? Is this your first cycle? I certainly hope not

Wtf is ttm. Why are you taking so much dbol? Why are you not taking about ai's, pct, doses(not amount of mls), and duration of use for each compound? Is this your first cycle? I certainly hope not

Wait wait!! What's a cycle? And what's pct?

Back