can I recover with PCT 10 months after quitting cycle??

FML

I am banned!
about 10 months ago, I started a Test E cycle. a very poor and stupid decision

it was way too early. my bodyfat was way too high too. it was just very stupid overall. when I look back at it, I don't know what the fuck I was thinking

I'm a fucking idiot.

anyway, I injected Test E 500mg for around 4 weeks, before cancelling my cycle. I just didn't feel like continuing the cycle and I wanted to end it. but after I cancelled the cycle, I threw everything away and never did PCT

ever since then, I have been experiencing problems I didn't have before. I can no longer get erections, I can't work out because of being too lethargic, I'm always low energy and tired, I get anxious easily, I feel like an utter pussy etc.

I wasn't like this before

now, it's been a long time of living like this. I've been feeling like absolute shit the whole time. can PCT of clomid and nolva 10 months later help me recover??

The answer is maybe. We need more information to be be able to give you guidance. What blood work can you share with us? If you haven't run blood work yet, that needs to be your first step. It's cheap and you will have results back in a few days if you use privatemdlabs

you sound really, really young and really, really uneducated on the topic. with that being said, good that you stopped.

i'm just gonna say that it's probably all in your head. you probably felt stupid for taking it in the first place, but even more stupid is that you panicked and threw all your shit away. you can't just do that when you're messing around with ho my man.

take it easy and go get blood tests **PRIVATELY** , get the results and report back.

Last edited:
I want to start working out, because I want to lose bodyfat

but I'm struggling just to get out of bed, how the hell am I supposed to work out??

I can't stand being a skinny-fat mess anymore, I need to cut fat. but I'm too low energy and tired to work out

what am I supposed to do?? my hormones and body are pretty fucked up

I feel lethargic all the time. what am I supposed to do??

I have taken blood test, but doctors are fucking idiots

it says "high testosterone" on my blood test and I don't where they get this shit from

what is this rubbish? I can't get erection, I feel like a bitch, I'm tired and lethargic 24/7

and yet, it says "high testosterone" and a lot of other bullshit on my blood test

doctors = retards and a waste of time. I don't see the point in going there

but should I do PCT of clomid and nolva?

Post lab results with ranges. If your outside ranges you're doing something you ain't telling us or trolling.

dude you need to take that negative energy elsewhere. try reddit or the misc section of bodybuildingdotcom

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have above normal testosterone your issue is something else. Post you labs results along with reference ranges. Without that it's all guess work

You're a teenager. Steroids are a dangerous choice at any age but at yours its hormonal suicide followed by trt for life.
Just so you understand. TRT is a minimum of 3 shots per week if you use hcg with it. If you use no hcg then it's one shot a week. Along with the shots you will take one or two doses of an AI to keep your estrogen under control. In my case I also take clomid almost every day in an effort to keep my testicles producing and it's going very well. In addition to the pills and shots you should donate blood every 2 months to keep your hematocrit results under control. This helps keep your blood from thickening, which quite often causes heart attacks or strokes. In addition to shots, pills, blood donations.....you will also get bloodwork done once every 6 months after you're dialed in, this is to monitor all your hormone numbers, hematocrit, and cholesterol. Cholesterol is often negatively effected by treatment so you will need to clean up your diet to compensate.
This is why doctors are not treating you. Sounds like your numbers are normal and whatever issues you are having may be the result of an imbalance in chemicals effecting the brain. Go to an endocrinologist and explain your symptoms. Undergo an evaluation to determine your level of depression, possible causes, and possible treatment plans.

There you have it sir. If you are not a troll, and I think you are, then the above advice is about the best you can hope for. Please please seek professional help. There is help for you out there.....i promise.

If you are a troll.....then keep the hits comin. Your posts are outrageous. Wish youd get a little more controversial though :) for entertainment purposes :)

Good luck and God bless

Last edited:
Please be kind enough to share your lab results, you cant say your test is high and leave it at that. Show us the numbers! FSH, LH, Free Test, your claimed high test, E2 and so on and so forth...

Back