Can i run a very low dose of tren on my second cycle?

Behemoth93

First cycle was 500mg of test e and 50 mg of Winstrol (winny) on last weeks
my pct nolva 40/20/20/20
stats are 180lbs but at 5'6 with decent bf (somewhat visible abs)

Ready for my second cycle and was thinkin of running 600mg of test e with 400mg of eq
but surprisingly i can get LEGIT tren e 200 for cheaper then what i would spend on the 400mg of eq. I have heard alot about tren e being a very effective compound specially since im looking solely for lean mass.

SO i was thinking to do a low dose of tren e 200mg along with 600mg of test e for 10 wks. What do you guys think? :doggy:

You should really wait to get a few cycles under your belt first - but if you're going to anyway...

I have found you are better to run tren higher then test - however if it is your first time running tren - then I would start with a lower dose to see how you react.

I don't have bad sides at all on tren - so I can run mine very high.

The reason for running tren higher than test - is they both compete for the same androgen receptor.

But for your first time start low. :)

You should really wait to get a few cycles under your belt first - but if you're going to anyway...

I have found you are better to run tren higher then test - however if it is your first time running tren - then I would start with a lower dose to see how you react.

The reason for running tren higher than test - is they both compete for the same androgen receptor.

On my second cycle i did Test prop/ fina. I didn't listen to the advice given on here and i payed the consequences. The cycle was going great, fat melted off of me, muscles every where, strength was up, i could add weight just about every time i went to the gym.

"THEN" the Fina sides kicked in! I had the most screwed up mood swings that i have ever had in my life! My girlfriend at the time became terrified of me and wanted to break up with me. My friends were like WTF is wrong with me. I was only doing 40mg eod w/prop. Im not trying to scare you, just letting you know my experience. If your going to do it, do Tren A instead of Tren E, this way if the sides get to crazy you can stop using it and it will clear out of your system sooner rather then later.

I really loved what it did to my body but hated what it did to my mind.

By the way not everyone goes through what i went through.

Good advice hear

On my second cycle i did Test prop/ fina. I didn't listen to the advice given on here and i payed the consequences. The cycle was going great, fat melted off of me, muscles every where, strength was up, i could add weight just about every time i went to the gym.

"THEN" the Fina sides kicked in! I had the most screwed up mood swings that i have ever had in my life! My girlfriend at the time became terrified of me and wanted to break up with me. My friends were like WTF is wrong with me. I was only doing 40mg eod w/prop. Im not trying to scare you, just letting you know my experience. If your going to do it, do Tren A instead of Tren E, this way if the sides get to crazy you can stop using it and it will clear out of your system sooner rather then later.

I really loved what it did to my body but hated what it did to my mind.

By the way not everyone goes through what i went through.

Yeah this is exactly why you should start low!

I've never had bad sides at all - but you never know?

Back