Can I take common painkillers when on a injectable Cycle?

bountyman35

I'm doing Sustanon (sust), deca and Winstrol (winny), all injectable.
Will taking painkillers for headaches interupt the cycle or do any damage to myself?

as common practice, i'd advoid painkillers. but like lobo said, in moderation you'll be fine. i'd only use them if absolutely necessary though.

Pain meds stress the liver and kidneys.......AAS stress the liver and kidneys.

Pain meds interfere with the metabolism of protein......we take Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to increase protein metabolism.

Pain meds are anti-inflammatory.......inflamation is part of the growth process.

Pain meds break down the mind/muscle connection.....we need this connection for effective workouts.

Having said all that, some of the biggest people I know gulp down pain pills like candy, so go figure. Who knows what their livers look like, though.

how often u gettin these headaches, and do u know what is causing them. they could be caused by high blood pressure from the gear. when was the last time u had ur BP checked.

I've suffered from headaches during cycles but the best way to naturally just get rid of them is taking a short quiet nap for about an hour before you train. Works like a charm for me

ironmaster said:

Pain meds interfere with the metabolism of protein......we take Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to increase protein metabolism.

Pain meds are anti-inflammatory.......inflamation is part of the growth process.

Pain meds break down the mind/muscle connection.....we need this connection for effective workouts.

Having said all that, some of the biggest people I know gulp down pain pills like candy, so go figure. Who knows what their livers look like, though.

i think some of this is true, but i am not sure about hte inflamation part, and I 'm not sure about the mind/muscle connection. Also, i think it really depends what pain medicine you're taking. I think more research would have to be excerise before knowing all the specifics.

I prefer aspirin, tylenol has such a nasty reputation that I fear it. However supposedly aspirin taxes the liver as well, so honestly use in MODERATION. I try to avoid using them at all but I prefer aspirin to anything else.

I've also read that NSAIDs severely reduce the effectiveness of HCG.

ironmaster said:

Back