Can NPP cause high Blood pressure even though I control estrogen and have no water

rikardo82

I'm on week 5 on 500mg/week NPP 250mg/week sustanon I use about 10-15mg aromasin day I dont think I have any water retention I dont see any bloat etc. 2 weeks ago estrogen was at 29pg/ml so normal. Can NPP still cause high blood pressure when you have no water retention.
My blood pressure last days often hits around 150/80 not good at all...
in week 2-3 it was ok about 133/70 I do have history of high blood pressure when I was off everything... but still wonder if NPP can cause even bigger blood pressure. For example I had high blood pressure this spring when I was off everything about 140/80 then I went on cycle tren ace 350/week test E 200/week mast prop 500/week and it actually dropped to 125/80 :D

IN all my live I have never really paid much attention to the top number. I can run normally between the same numbers you have and I do not have high or low BP.

I see no problems with the numbers you posted. Really 80 is G2G and that's where you are. :dunno: what's the problem. Do a bit more research on just blood pressure numbers and health

Yes, nandrolone can impact blood pressure, but it's usually through estradiol. Androstendione is converted from androgens and will increase blood pressure too - but given the doses here, I doubt that's it.

I'd look at sodium intake and magnesium deficiency as those would be more common than other reasons. Keep water intake high, and that should help too.

My .02c :)

Had the same problem on just a maint dose of Deca at 200mgs a week, blood pressure sat at 150/85-90 while I was on and my hemocrit went up fast. I do have a history of high bp in my family but I was always able to manage it before the deca.

Honestly, that BP isn't that high considering that you are on a cycle and should be gaining weight. Normal is between 90-120(top number) and 60-80(bottom number). From a medical standpoint you would be considering in a mild(Stage1) Hypertension. If you see the top number over 160 or bottom over 90, This is the point where I would be more concerned. Your weight gain is going to be some water gain which will cause elevated BP. Just monitor it but keep in mind that your BP readings can change in a matter of minutes so I higher reading right now can change in 10 minutes.

Hows your blood pressure these days? Gotten better?

I stopped cycle 10 days ago but still BP is about 140-145/80 I made blood work 4 days ago my RBC was little bit elevated - 6.4 normal is 6.0-6.2 depends from lab. hematocrit was 0.54 its also on higher end. Today I went for blood donation, how long it should take to notice results from blood donation to lower RBC and hematocrit?

Honestly, that BP isn't that high considering that you are on a cycle and should be gaining weight. Normal is between 90-120(top number) and 60-80(bottom number). From a medical standpoint you would be considering in a mild(Stage1) Hypertension. If you see the top number over 160 or bottom over 90, This is the point where I would be more concerned. Your weight gain is going to be some water gain which will cause elevated BP. Just monitor it but keep in mind that your BP readings can change in a matter of minutes so I higher reading right now can change in 10 minutes.

I dont think it was water weight most likely hematocrit and elavated RBC it went up too fast. With test E cycle @ week 12 rbc and hematocirt was perfect 5.4 rbc and 48 hematocrit NPP increase this much more.
anyway I stopped cycle and donated blood let's see what happens

I stopped cycle 10 days ago but still BP is about 140-145/80 I made blood work 4 days ago my RBC was little bit elevated - 6.4 normal is 6.0-6.2 depends from lab. hematocrit was 0.54 its also on higher end. Today I went for blood donation, how long it should take to notice results from blood donation to lower RBC and hematocrit?

did you get blood work done that showed Estrogen ?
you say you don't 'see' that your holding water , but with deca you can be holding a lot of additional blood volume as well as water in your organs , both things you will not see visibly , and both will have an impact on blood pressure.

140/80 is not really that bad at all while on cycle . its just part of the game .
I've been 220/100 on Deca cycles before .. if you really are concerned and want to get it lowered ASAP then do this .. go to a slight calorie deficit , cut ALL your carbohydrate intake, cut salt, and don't over do your water intake for about a week. eat protein, fats, and low carb veggies only. You'll deplete glycogen as well as internal water weight and blood volume.
your blood pressure will go down.

as for RBC , , about 2 days after donating blood I feel a lot better. for me I know my RBC is high based on how i feel (headaches and lethargic)

also be aware blood pressure can change drastically throughout the day depending on many factors.

i woke up first thing and my BP while in a fasted dehydrated state was , 117/72 with heart rate 82 .

well at the end of today after consuming a pot of coffee, 1000 calories worth of whey protein shakes , 4000 calories worth of food , a gallon of water, a shit ton of salt and carbs (to fuel my workouts with a good pump) , 40 mins of cardio , then a 1.5 hour workout lifting heavy as weight ..
my blood pressure will be around 145/80 with heart rate of 90+

what you do and what you put in your body will impact your BP big time

Hows your thyroid?

did you get blood work done that showed Estrogen ?
you say you don't 'see' that your holding water , but with deca you can be holding a lot of additional blood volume as well as water in your organs , both things you will not see visibly , and both will have an impact on blood pressure.

140/80 is not really that bad at all while on cycle . its just part of the game .
I've been 220/100 on Deca cycles before .. if you really are concerned and want to get it lowered ASAP then do this .. go to a slight calorie deficit , cut ALL your carbohydrate intake, cut salt, and don't over do your water intake for about a week. eat protein, fats, and low carb veggies only. You'll deplete glycogen as well as internal water weight and blood volume.
your blood pressure will go down.

as for RBC , , about 2 days after donating blood I feel a lot better. for me I know my RBC is high based on how i feel (headaches and lethargic)

estrogen was 49 reference range max 53 so it's normal although its still strange because I use aromasin all time 10mg/day but before bloodwork 1 day dropped to 5mg and felt better that day.. I had feeling that my estrogen is too low actually that''s way I went to 5 mg... considering that cycle was stopped and last test injection was 1 week ago sustanon 0.5ml it's strange that it was even 49 should be lower I guess maybe same like with tren NPP cause incorrect readings of estrogen??? BTW test levels were 850ng/dl so very normal.
How much was your RBC?

also be aware blood pressure can change drastically throughout the day depending on many factors.

i woke up first thing and my BP while in a fasted dehydrated state was , 117/72 with heart rate 82 .

well at the end of today after consuming a pot of coffee, 1000 calories worth of whey protein shakes , 4000 calories worth of food , a gallon of water, a shit ton of salt and carbs (to fuel my workouts with a good pump) , 40 mins of cardio , then a 1.5 hour workout lifting heavy as weight ..
my blood pressure will be around 145/80 with heart rate of 90+

what you do and what you put in your body will impact your BP big time

I have blood pressure monitor I measure many times during day when wake up it'ss pretty similar to later in day. Yes immediately after eating big meal is little bit more but not so much like you.

I have blood pressure monitor I measure many times during day when wake up it'ss pretty similar to later in day. Yes immediately after eating big meal is little bit more but not so much like you.

You have a blood pressure monitor on hand? Why is it that your so worried about your blood pressure I'm not saying its not important I'm just wondering if you have any other medical issues coming into play??? And if you only stopped your cycle a week or so ago the long esters in sust would still be effecting for blood pressure to some degree

Also stress anxiety and pain can also raise blood pressure but I'm guessing you already know that

You have a blood pressure monitor on hand? Why is it that your so worried about your blood pressure I'm not saying its not important I'm just wondering if you have any other medical issues coming into play??? And if you only stopped your cycle a week or so ago the long esters in sust would still be effecting for blood pressure to some degree

no other problems but just worried, ok there are many opinions that it's not that bad but still I dont like that it's too long above 140 because any doctor levels above 140 already consider problem. because my test levels are back to very normal 840ng/dl it should not affect BP I guess if estrogen is in check as well.

Back