Can TUNA be edible?

well i dont hate it just find it boring to eat so i just throw it in a bowl with a bit of low fat saladcream and grind i bit of black pepper over it and eat quickly.

My tuna recipe =
1 can of tuna
add onions until sufficient
add mayo
add 1-2 TBSP of ranch dressing
salt and pepper
and 1 teaspoon of vinegar

Tastes amAZINGGGGGG

My Mate likes to mix it with canned peaches.

Havent tried it myself yet cant bring myself to, once tuna Omlettes get boring mabey just mabey I'll give it a go.

If you don't like it, don't eat it. I enjoy it but I rarely eat it, anything that comes out of the water is questionable.

tuna and balsamic vinegar. im sure its been mentioned in this thread but its the only way to fucking eat the stuff. anything else is bound to have too much fat or salt in it.

My family keeps telling me to lay off the amount of tuna i plan to ingest. Plan because everytime i am about to open a can up they say "you know there is alot of mercury in that shit and it will kill ya!" a can a day of tuna wont hurt you will it?

3.5 years later ( in cae you are still wondering :) ) chunk light tuna has less mercury content than the more expensive albacore. as far as i know, mercury is not eliminated from the body, so too much for too long could be dangerous

How the fcuk do you guys "DRINK tuna?"..lol

I like to mix it in with grits and cheese. Goes down easier and you don't taste the tuna that much. And if you do...just add more cheese or some salt to taste.

I love tuna, I probably glow at the
airport x-ray machine from the mercury content. I have been eating it daily for
13 years. 1-8 cans a day at times no
matter what.
13x365 at a conservative 1 can per day =

4745 cans respectively. Like my tuna!

Yeah, high salt straight out of the can.
Never tried Jack Macks, i'll check it out.

Here's a good idea - cut tuna out of your diet. Or if you're going to eat it, drain the water out and wash it (shit will taste nasty). Tuna is loaded with salt. If you workout and take supps or on cycle, you WILL get water retention. A beter option with more proteins, cheaper, and healthier would be Jack Mackeral. Whatever you do to tuna, you can do to Jack Macks too.

I used to eats tuna by the cans daily.

Back