Can TUNA be edible?

lil receipes

use garlic, pepper, lil salt, french it with non coesteroll oil, thats smell good and delicious...., at least for my tounge....:)

I get the Ahi Tuna Steaks and season them up and grill em. Pretty amazing like that!! That way I avoid the excess BS like mayo, fake flavors, rice, pasta etc....to try and mask it. Albacore comes in steak too but it is trickier, it always comes out dry. The Ahi, yellowfin, and swordfish grill is the way to go!!

You've Got To Try This One !! Tuna, a couple eggs, a little flower, italian seasoning, salt and/or pepper, blend and fry in oil. It tastes REAL good. Not like tuna at all. Tastes like stove top stuffing. Yummm. I'm gonna go make some right now.

AandF6969 said:
HOT SAUCE!!!!!

Try some Franks Red Hot or Taco Bell Hot... mmmmm

franks n tuna right outa the can....best way to eat it. also the easiest way to an ulcer

i havnet read the whole post but this is surely a repost

i chop up some onions, coriander, add some lime juice and a bit of miracle whip (the low fat one), squish between two slices of whole wehat bread and chow down. The only problem with it, is that it smells FOUL, and the same can be said about your breath afterward. So eat this outside and have some mints for after!

Try making a tuna burger!!!! These are seriously really good.. I got his recipe off of bb.com i think....

Anyways this is how i make them..

1 can of tuna, Drain it REALLY well or the patty won't stay together..
2 egg whites
1 slice of bread
some diced onion (i guess, however much you feel like putting in, the more you put in the easier it is for it to fall apart)

Mix all this crap together with your hands and slap it on some oil/butter on a pan and cook it till kinda brown... I don't even put the patty between bread because I put a slice or two in the patty, you can just eat how it is... This is really good way to eat tuna and i eat one a day.... It actually tastes GOOD, ENJOY>..

use cinnamon... see the thing with tuna is its overpowering way overpowering...so @ work when it's a tuna salad plate or something I usually use celery-onions-mayo(you can use FF)cinnamon(dont put the whole bottle but be generous also)-black pepper..sometimes a sprinkle of Cajun seasoning also...or garlic powder...

Tuna Coke shake. Hav'nt had one in years, but we used to drink em all the time. Ya cant taste the tuna in it at all.

i actually like ramen noodle soup tuna with a little sand spread if you wanta high protein high carb low fat meal i actually like tuna but this isnt bad

ClArKeY said:
pasta/ tuna / mayo

or get your self a tuna steak,, but they are not cheap cost me nearly £6 for one

You could even throw in some hard boiled eggs...Use Miracle whip or Mayo...

The problem with the ramen noodle thing is that ramen noodles are terrible for you. Super processed garbage. Don't get me wrong, I love them, but they are definetley shit for you.

Ususally I just make tuna with whatever condiment I'm feeling and have a wheat bread sandwich or eat it by itself... but if im really feeling sick of tuna or im in a hurry ill just blend a can up in some water and wolf that shit.

Back