Canada vs USA

Canada v U.S.A oh shiiit Im confused Drew, They both r determined to get the gold medal, and they r tough, Iam going with U.S.A all the way bro lol, but I like Canada too...

Canada v U.S.A oh shiiit Im confused Drew, They both r determined to get the gold medal, and they r tough, Iam going with U.S.A all the way bro lol, but I like Canada too...

toss a coin bro! Heads can wins/ tails usa loss! Go canada Go!

Rocky B would crush lennox.. the only reason the russian one the first fight was bcuz apollo died and his head was in the gutter..

Rocky B would crush lennox.. the only reason the russian one the first fight was bcuz apollo died and his head was in the gutter..

Well maybe us hockey team should throw in the towel while ther ahead? is that what ur saying? lots of time left!!

haha.. i love it.. ok two options.. either sport that avi till this time 2moro or sing the national anthem into your webcam and post it on here so every1 can see it.. you decide..

haha.. i love it.. ok two options.. either sport that avi till this time 2moro or sing the national anthem into your webcam and post it on here so every1 can see it.. you decide..

Haha! fn great spirit here! Is this good? I wish i won cuz urs was sexy! ohwell!

Back