Canada vs USA

im watching.. i got a bet with that dude jimbo.. if usa wins hes gotta sport the stars in his avatar.. if the canucks win i gotta take down the pickle lady and put up the maple leaf for a day.. which is gonna be tough.. USA all the way.. what time does it start?

8 oclock puck drops

And SC hockey is a way of life in Canada I know,but its a big deal in Boston too.
Bruins and Canadians is all ways good hockey.

Boston vs Montreal is a good playoff rivalry! What's ur guys take on the best hockey rivalries? Flames vs Oilers is always good. not so much this year tho!

Canada wins tonight! Crosby, Iginla, Getzlaf, Perry, Heatley, Marleau and Brodeur are gonna be the guys on the scoreboard tonight and they will be responsible for tonights victory!

and by the way, the greatest hockey rivalrie is without a doubt Montreal Canadiens Vs Boston Bruins ! Habs Vs Nordiques , Habs vs Maple Leafs, Canucks vs Flames, Flyers vs Penguins, Oilers vs Islanders, Red Wings vs Avalanches .......they have alll been great rivalries, but not as great as Habs Vs Bruins!!!!

Canada wins tonight! Crosby, Iginla, Getzlaf, Perry, Heatley, Marleau and Brodeur are gonna be the guys on the scoreboard tonight and they will be responsible for tonights victory!

and by the way, the greatest hockey rivalrie is without a doubt Montreal Canadiens Vs Boston Bruins ! Habs Vs Nordiques , Habs vs Maple Leafs, Canucks vs Flames, Flyers vs Penguins, Oilers vs Islanders, Red Wings vs Avalanches .......they have alll been great rivalries, but not as great as Habs Vs Bruins!!!!

Those are all great! I like pens/philly aswell. Can/Usa and Can/Rus is good too! Some of those go way back in the day...

Back