Canadians First Cycle! (Test E, dbol, mdrol)

I agree don't think the mdrol is needed as you have dbol. Its just added stress to the liver. Other then that the cycle looks awesome well planned out. Good work

Thanks, contemplating blasting Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) before pct starts too but is it really necessary on first cycle?

There are some mixed opinions about the use of HCG.

I love my balls to stay big while on, so i do Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during my cycle. I also blast it pre-PCT. I even did another Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast post-pct this time around. It really jumpstarted my sperm production, which was a bit low on pct even. I think it helped me recover.
Imo i think you should at least do a blast pre-pct.

There are some mixed opinions about the use of HCG.

I love my balls to stay big while on, so i do Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during my cycle. I also blast it pre-PCT. I even did another Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast post-pct this time around. It really jumpstarted my sperm production, which was a bit low on pct even. I think it helped me recover.
Imo i think you should at least do a blast pre-pct.

Thanks ill probably throw it in towards the end then

how to make a diaper wreath kalencom diaper bags diaper punishment diaper girl websites diaper rash girl luvs coupons marc jacobs diaper bag diaper punishment for men
oioi diaper bag 3 tier diaper cake diaper pail how to make a diaper cake forced into diaper change poopy diaper video yeast diaper rash munchkin designer diaper change kit
diaper punishment games folding adult cloth diapers diaper punishment stories juicy diaper bags dirty diaper baby shower game diaper genie refill stacinator fleece diaper cover thirsties diaper cover baby
make fleece diaper cover diaper mates sissy diaper stacinator fleece diaper cover juicy diaper bag diaper discipline fleurville diaper bag gerber diaper covers

the fuck is diaper punishment?

Trust you were right everything with AML was G2G I was just a little anxious and trying to track it before it even got to go anywhere...lol. The "Boss" took care of me even though I was a bit of a pain in the ass for a minute...lol. Clearly he has more patience than me, which = the great customer service I got back from him. AML all the way bro!!!

Trust you were right everything with AML was G2G I was just a little anxious and trying to track it before it even got to go anywhere...lol. The "Boss" took care of me even though I was a bit of a pain in the ass for a minute...lol. Clearly he has more patience than me, which = the great customer service I got back from him. AML all the way bro!!!

yeah theyre definitely good to go man.

Update:
2 weeks in now, still gaining a pound/day. Decided to up the cals a bit to compensate for the additional weight gain. Ill be taking in around 3400 now, 300g pro/325g carb/90g fats mostly clean. Did chesticles and shoulders last night and set a pr on bench. My previous pr was when i was at the end of my trenavar/epi cycle like 6 months ago where i hit 245 for 3. Today i hit 245 for 8. Not the best bench but ive always had trouble with it (weak wrists, broke/tore ligaments twice), so for me its a real accomplishment. Pumped that ive still got 10 weeks left, i just hope i dont lose too much size/strength when coming off dbol

Today is day 17, im up 15.5lbs while taking in 6-7 litres of water/day, 12.5mg of aromasin ed, 100mg proviron every couple days and very low sodium. Dbols are definitley legit, and feeling good from the test. Did legs today (leg press, calf raises, leg curls and leg extensions) for a total of 14 sets, and a little bit of ab workout in there. Balls have already shrunk a bit but i dont mind, and getting some back pumps. Other than that everythings going better than expected.

the past few days ive been pretty tired and find myself needing a nap throughout the day, even when im getting 8 hours of sleep a night. Also my knees seem a bit achy so im thinking estro might be getting a bit low? Wondering if i should lay off my aromasin for a couple days. Thoughts?

Yes ... sound like classic symptoms of estrogen crashing , arthritic like pain ... achy knees or joints etc ..

fatigue , drowsiness . give it a rest .

what dose/frequency you running?

the past few days ive been pretty tired and find myself needing a nap throughout the day, even when im getting 8 hours of sleep a night. Also my knees seem a bit achy so im thinking estro might be getting a bit low? Wondering if i should lay off my aromasin for a couple days. Thoughts?

Why are you taking aromasin in the first place? Do you have estro related problems?
IMO Aromatase inhibitor (AI) should be used only if needed, and not blindly incorporated into a cycle.

Back