Cancun in a month...Need Info

F

fireman231

HI...i am heading to cancun in a month and was wondering if someone can give me some helpful info. i am interested in buying some Deca there as i have tried a couple of cycles of it and had good results....Any info on this would be greatly appreciated....Thanks.

thanks for the advice, i dont think the laws here in canada are as strict on steroids as they tend to be in the states. i was looking for other info...

I don't think this board gives out sources, I may be wrong but you might have to go elsewhere for that. Dunno, a mod can say the final word on that. Good luck

My advice is that its not worth the trouble. In a pharmacy in that area gear is over priced anyway and then you have the trouble of bringing it back. Just buy it domestic and save yourself the hassle.

i wouldn't take the chance if it was me. just find yourself a good domestic source. check out the board in lobo's signature.

Unless you have did it and know exactly how, dont do it. Got some buds tht tried it and now they have a record.

ok guys....i think you are getting canadian laws mixed up with american laws.....

I've been to Cancun multiple times & The vets down there certainly do have it. However it is rather pricey, and there are known to be fakes being sold to the americans. But if you know your stuff you should be ok.

well i dont know what you would consider pricey.....here we pay xxx bucks for a 10 cc bottle of deca...200 mg........

No price posting......

Last edited by a moderator:
Go through a Mex source and let one of his runners do the dirty work and pay him $75 for his trouble :)

And don't even ask me!!

i WAS THERE LAST YEAR. THEY HAVE DECA,SUST,PRIMOTESTON,PRIMOBOLAN,AND A FEW OTHERS. DO NOT BRING THEM BACK ACROSS, BECAUSE THEY DO CHECK LUGGAGE RANDOMLY, BUT WHY RISK IT. YOUWILL BE SUPRISED OF HOW EASY IT IS TO OBTAIN . A FRIEND OF MINE USED xxxxx xxxx xxx xx x xxxxx xxxxx AND BROUGHT THEM BACK, BUT I WOULD NOT DO IT. GOOD LUCK

EDIT: Come on now, there's absolutely NO NEED to share secrets like that on an open board where Customs and the Feds can see it. A little common sense goes a long way in staying safe

CAMELLION said:
i WAS THERE LAST YEAR. THEY HAVE DECA,SUST,PRIMOTESTON,PRIMOBOLAN,AND A FEW OTHERS. DO NOT BRING THEM BACK ACROSS, BECAUSE THEY DO CHECK LUGGAGE RANDOMLY, BUT WHY RISK IT. YOUWILL BE SUPRISED OF HOW EASY IT IS TO OBTAIN . A FRIEND OF MINE USED xxxxx AND BROUGHT THEM BACK, BUT I WOULD NOT DO IT. GOOD LUCK
Why are you yelling ?
And isn't it a board rule not to let the Feds on this board know how we bring the shit back from Mex ?? :spank:

CAMELLION said:
i WAS THERE LAST YEAR. THEY HAVE DECA,SUST,PRIMOTESTON,PRIMOBOLAN,AND A FEW OTHERS. DO NOT BRING THEM BACK ACROSS, BECAUSE THEY DO CHECK LUGGAGE RANDOMLY, BUT WHY RISK IT. YOUWILL BE SUPRISED OF HOW EASY IT IS TO OBTAIN . A FRIEND OF MINE USED xxxxx xxxx xxx xx x xxxxx xxxxx AND BROUGHT THEM BACK, BUT I WOULD NOT DO IT. GOOD LUCK
sORRY.......WONT HAPPEN AGAIN....MY BAD

EDIT: Come on now, there's absolutely NO NEED to share secrets like that on an open board where Customs and the Feds can see it. A little common sense goes a long way in staying safe
sORRY WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN

Back