Can't find Bacteriostatic Water

Kristianlaz

I am banned!
This is absolutely ridiculous, I can't find ANY bac water. I've gone on 20 different sites, they all either don't sell it or are out of stock. Amazon has some, but for like 20-30 bucks. I might just learn how to make my own. Anyone know any sites that currently sells it for a reasonable price? Thx

Just make your own, its cheap and easy, all you need is some BA, distilled water, a syringe filter, and a new vial.

This is absolutely ridiculous, I can't find ANY bac water. I've gone on 20 different sites, they all either don't sell it or are out of stock. Amazon has some, but for like 20-30 bucks. I might just learn how to make my own. Anyone know any sites that currently sells it for a reasonable price? Thx

I just went through this same thing brutha. I spent all night trying to buy bacteriostatic water and bacteriostatic sodium chloride for peptide recon. Nobody has it. And the few people that do want $20 for 30ml. I called a supplier and they said there's a nationwide shortage until 2013! So i ended up buying sterile water vials and plain .9% sodium chloride vials. Im just going to add the BA to them when i receive them. The should have .9% BA in them. So multiply how many ml of sterile water you have by .009, the result is how much BA you should add.
Unfortunately, its only going to get worse, and its not going away anytime soon.

My local pharmacy had 4 vials last time I went for $3.50 each (30ml each vial). I bought all 4 because they were so cheap. I feel that was a good idea now lol

p.s. - i just found those 2 in less than 4 minutes on the front page of google..... did you actually look?

donjob, they don't even sell bac water they have a link to another website that is currently out... Ostagain has but it is kinda pricey.

Guess what guys, I just got back from the hospital pharmacy. Turns out that every place requires a prescription for bacteriostatic water. So I told them I was sent from the medical research department at my university and this is what they gave me.
View attachment 546579

one of my old bookmarks --- they are out of stock until 01-01-2013 like 'hijacked' said. That sucks!!
mountainside-medical.com/products/Sterile-Water-For-Injection-Bacteriostatic-Water-30-ml.html

Searched for the reason for the shortage, found this....
ashp.org/DrugShortages/Current/bulletin.aspx?id=951
Bacteriostatic Water for Injection

[24 August 2012]
Products Affected - Description

Bacteriostatic Water for Injection, APP
30 mL vials, 25 count (NDC 63323-0249-30)

Bacteriostatic Water for Injection, Hospira
30 mL vials, 25 count (NDC 00409-3977-03)
Reason for the Shortage

APP states the shortage is due to increased demand.
Hospira states the shortage is due to manufacturing problems.

Available Products

No products are fully available.
Estimated Resupply Dates

APP has bacteriostatic water for injection on back order and the company cannot estimate a release date.
Hospira has bacteriostatic water for injection on back order with an estimated release date in the 1st Quarter of 2013.

Related Shortages

PCA Sterile Empty Vials and Injector
Sterile Empty Vials

Last edited:
Guess what guys, I just got back from the hospital pharmacy. Turns out that every place requires a prescription for bacteriostatic water. So I told them I was sent from the medical research department at my university and this is what they gave me.
View attachment 546579

Ive noticed this too that everyone is having a really hard time finding bacteriostatic water and other sterile water to reconstitute peptides and proteins, but im in canada so ive always bought from canadapeptide.com they even sell the vials by the case and im pretty sure they ship to the states.

just my .02

dude i just go to walgreens and use sterile eye wash or wound wash.... i mixed that with my Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and took a preg test... guess wat? it works just fine... i did alot of research on the net and found a few people on the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) diet saying to use that and it worked for them as well... just keep it refridgerated to prevent breakdown....

i looked for ba to add it but couldnt find it so i said fuck it and just did it... the eye wash had sodium in it so i thought it seemed okay because they are both used as perservatives apparently... obvioulsy i didnt use the ba and my shit was still legit, but where to get ba? not cvs or walgreens.. anyone know where to get it in the us?

i looked for ba to add it but couldnt find it so i said fuck it and just did it... the eye wash had sodium in it so i thought it seemed okay because they are both used as perservatives apparently... obvioulsy i didnt use the ba and my shit was still legit, but where to get ba? not cvs or walgreens.. anyone know where to get it in the us?

Dude, I googled it the other night, and found a ton of places here in the US. It is readily available all over the place on the internet. I ordered a 30mL bottle dirt cheap.

Back