Cant sleep...

Melotonin works good for me. 3mg
at bedtime. It helps me chill
if i've been buzzing around all day on ECA
or clen.

I haven't slept for more the 5 hours straight in the last 6 months.It sucks and I wish I knew what to do to sleep more.I'm wondering if I have apnea.

I have the same problem, and usually when I wake up I go to the fridge. Even sleeping pills don't keep me out all night, still wake up 2-3 times.

i take 3 mg of lunesta and 150 mg of seroquel lol . i havent slept without sleeping pills for years , terrible insomnia.

dank_weed.jpg

For myself melantonin and marijhuana both have no drowsy like effect on me. If i cant sleep occasionally i take a few gravol and they knock me on my ass. A temporairly solution however i wouldent keep taking them to sleep.

I cant smoke, not only do I hate it but, I get drug tested for a job Im trying to get. Ive never tried melatonin. Maybe Ill give it a shot.

I used to be on a few meds for sleeping but I thought it had gotten better. I guess not. But thanks for all the suggestions. :)

That creates more problems then benefits for me.I'm not tested because I'm self employed,I'm just more of an ASSHOLE then normal when I dont have it.

My sleeping and snoring issues may lead to seperate bedrooms.My wife hates it and I keep her awake at night.

there is some nighttime tea, you can find it anywhere, but Primordial Performance has a good one, that with benadryl is pretty good, you could even add melatonin with it. The only thing better would be a script for Lunesta or some benzos. Lunesta left a horrible taste in my mouth the entire next day every single time, but I did get some deep sleep.

there is some nighttime tea, you can find it anywhere, but Primordial Performance has a good one, that with benadryl is pretty good, you could even add melatonin with it. The only thing better would be a script for Lunesta or some benzos. Lunesta left a horrible taste in my mouth the entire next day every single time, but I did get some deep sleep.

Yeah I was on Lunesta for awhile too, it left like a metallic taste in my mouth. I kinda of want to stay away from the benzos and sleeping pills. I will look into the tea tho, thanks :)

Primordial Performance has a great night time tea and oil.

Sex/masturbation....however you can achieve orgasm....I always get sleepy after orgasming.

That creates more problems then benefits for me.I'm not tested because I'm self employed,I'm just more of an ASSHOLE then normal when I dont have it.

My sleeping and snoring issues may lead to seperate bedrooms.My wife hates it and I keep her awake at night.

I thought it was your girlfriend that was going to lead to seperate bedrooms... :doggy:

I just take a benadryl if I can't get to sleep, depending on how late it is I'll take half of one if its the middle of the night or the full 25mg at the beginning.

Back