Can't stop falling asleep...

workoutfreak078

I am tired at random parts of the day. It can be after a workout where my adrenaline is boosted, which is supposed to keep me awake, it can be after I come home after hanging out with my friends, etc. I just seem to get tired randomly and I end up laying down, passing out, and getting up 3 hours later. It is really starting to piss me off. I am taking 550mg Sustanon 250 and 750mg EQ a week. Can it be from this?

It isn't directly from the gear.

Lots of factors come into play regarding sleep patterns. For example, I gained a lot of weight after eating like mad and using gear and breathing at night became something of a problem for me. CPAP machines are pretty common among big guys.

I thought I heard guys talking about how they can get all lethargic and shit. I find my self getting sleepy a lot these days to now that you mention it. I’m doing 100mg ED test prop and 25 to 50mg ED of tren With 40mg Anavar (var) ED so who knows. I think I remember guys saying that Sustanon (sust) can sometimes make one feel kinda tiered. But don't take any of this info to serious cuzz it can certenly just be A bunch of shit..

How much do you weigh? I also suffered from fatigue, I could fall asleep getting head...lol. I went to a sleep study 3yrs ago and found out I had one of the worse cases of Apnea they have seen. I stopped breathing 110 times in an hour and a half. That averaged 10sec every minute. They didnt want me to sleep the whole 8hrs and rushed in to set me up on a cpap right away it was so bad. Since i have been sleeping with it my life has changed greatly. I still get tired at times, especially after work when I lay on the couch but not falling asleep at the wheel or anything like that anymore thank god.

Google "adrenal exhaustion" and "adrenal fatigue." Give some thought to if you are overtraining, make sure your diet has enough fruit and veg, and get at least 8 hrs/ night for a few weeks, 10 hrs if you can. Don't use stimulants to stay awake. They're not a solution and could make things worse in the long run.

I've heard of it with drol, but maybe it is sleep apnea like the others have said. Bigger folks lifters and non-lifters alike often suffer from it, I wonder about myself because my sleep quality has never been that great (albeit in my entire life and I am not a big guy by genetics).

I have had the same problem bro, but i went to the doctor and they ran some test on me. (yes i told him i was using steroids) but after the studies it was found that i had to use a CPAP machine, because of not breathing sometimes in my sleep whech causes u not to fully fall into sleep! u need to get this checked despite lack of sleep you will suffer heart problems down the road if the problem persist uncorrected. anyone wishing to know more about sleep apnea or CPAP just mess me glad to help. also insurance usually pays 4 the test but not the machine but u will find most suppliers of this machine are willing to work with you, they will take very low payments.

narcolepsy

this is when u fall asleep doing almost any activity. sleep apnea is more common and from what he describes it is exactly what he has. go to the doctor it's ok if you tell him your using steroids he can't tell anyone. privacy laws forbid it and it only better informs him

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmlacrosse
narcolepsy

this is when u fall asleep doing almost any activity. sleep apnea is more common and from what he describes it is exactly what he has. go to the doctor it's ok if you tell him your using steroids he can't tell anyone. privacy laws forbid it and it only better informs him

narcolepsy
He's kidding. He's a kidder...

Last edited:
I have had the same problem bro, but i went to the doctor and they ran some test on me. (yes i told him i was using steroids) but after the studies it was found that i had to use a CPAP machine, because of not breathing sometimes in my sleep whech causes u not to fully fall into sleep! u need to get this checked despite lack of sleep you will suffer heart problems down the road if the problem persist uncorrected. anyone wishing to know more about sleep apnea or CPAP just mess me glad to help. also insurance usually pays 4 the test but not the machine but u will find most suppliers of this machine are willing to work with you, they will take very low payments.

You told a doctor with a private practice, or the one on base?

Well, it only started to happen the past 2 months or so. Is sleep apnea something you have your whole life? Or is it something that just randomly happens? Because if it just randomly happens then I may get it checked...

Sleep apnea is based on a breathing issue right? I believe it happens more frequently in obese people because of their blocked breathing passages? I think it's easily treated, you spend a night at the clinic for tests and they put you on a excersize regimine mixed with some drugs. This is all heresay, used to have a co-worker with it.

Sleep apnea is based on a breathing issue right? I believe it happens more frequently in obese people because of their blocked breathing passages? I think it's easily treated, you spend a night at the clinic for tests and they put you on a excersize regimine mixed with some drugs. This is all heresay, used to have a co-worker with it.

Obese people are just part of the population. There are 2yr old kids sleeping with a cpap. It has to do with your throat muscle relaxing when you fall asleep and cutting off your air way. The bigger your neck, via muscle or fat is going to effect the problem also. If you have sleep apnea loosing weight can help the issue. There are no drugs that I know of that help. They can take out your uvula, tonsils, adenoids and part of your soft pallet. That helps some people but not all.

i'm tired all the time , but i'm in school and don't get enough sleep. How much sleep are you getting a night?

Yup, its probably sleep apnea. Every time Im on gear and break the 235lb mark, it starts to happen to me. It is miserable. I got me a jaw stabilizer and head strap( i look like a dork with it on) and it helps, but its not the cure. Now Im under that weight and sleep like a baby without it.

I got almost a full 9 hours last night at one time, first time in a long time. Not really tired today as of yet, and that is also a first!

i may have this problem. im not sure if it runs through genetics but my brother was tested for it and definitely has apnea. either that or its me getting the 'itis from the large amounts of food im eating now that im bulking again.

Back