capping powders

Buy a press and expect LE at your door quick.

I've not cappped anything yet but Im working on it. Good fine Mr cause4alarm thx

Do they not make small presses??

I still don't understand the concept of LE showing up because someone purchases a press, how do they know that's what's being shipped? Just say its a freakin toaster oven lol :dunno:

Yea but I can buy two of the cap-m-quick's for $40 and then can cap 100 and save $200 lol, plus 2,000 caps.

Yeah... but the press is using just powder alone.. no filler... so you know wut your getting for anypill....
rls has size 1 now... damnnn... good stuff...

You fuckers got me wanting to buy a press now lol

The press uses alot more than powders..... Powders can't be just pressed together and hold. They have to be binded together and this is called a binder or binding agent and there are chemicals involved as well. It is a paste of sorts then it is pressed and yes the accuracy of pressing is far superior than capping but there is (if not smart about your purchase) alot of heat that can come with ordering a pill press and the expense attached doesn't weigh enough on me to prompt me buying a press.
If someone were mass producing and dealing this shit then it would probably be a necessity.

The press uses alot more than powders..... Powders can't be just pressed together and hold. They have to be binded together and this is called a binder or binding agent and there are chemicals involved as well. It is a paste of sorts then it is pressed and yes the accuracy of pressing is far superior than capping but there is (if not smart about your purchase) alot of heat that can come with ordering a pill press and the expense attached doesn't weigh enough on me to prompt me buying a press.
If someone were mass producing and dealing this shit then it would probably be a necessity.

when i cap i can get it within .5mg thats close enough for me. the key is using mortar and pestle and mixing equal parts and mixing for 4 min each time you add filler

i am sorry.. i know i sounded stupid... but i ment for fillers... i know binders have to be used... but anyhow.. thats y u cant use ur address or name for getting a press... wink wink... hahah... thanx for all the info though bro.. u seem to know a lot...

Most press purchases are for street drugs. X comes to mind. Very hard to get very riskys if the company sends your info to LE either via routine checks or subpoena's.

Your call and as someone said you just don't squeeze the powder into a pill LOL there are still binders and fillers to measure out.

Not worth it unless you plan on becoming a domestic ug lab or sell X

Back