capping powders

Just curious if anyone has tried/used Protein Powder as a filler and if you think it would work okay? Friend of mine wants me to make some for him and I use Creatine but he wants Protein powder instead

Just curious if anyone has tried/used Protein Powder as a filler and if you think it would work okay? Friend of mine wants me to make some for him and I use Creatine but he wants Protein powder instead

Yeah, bro protein powder will work, the density will be off from you creatine however and the same amount will fill differently so you will need to adjust maybe, the amount of filler.
Put it in a coffee grinder first to get it as fine as you can and if it is chocolate then you will get to see how well your powder mixes with it and it will give you an idea as to how well this stuff really mixes and how accurate it really is.

good thought starks, using chocolate will definitely give me a good idea on how accurate it is after mixing. Gonna give this a try. (ya, was already prepared to have to redo the amounts used)

Thanks for the reply bud!!

Buy a press and expect LE at your door quick.

I've not cappped anything yet but Im working on it. Good fine Mr cause4alarm thx

I really doubt that as most people that buy cappers use them for making herb caps and other things beside gear, unless of course if you're buying a 20k automated capper from China or something like that. I imagine that wld def. raise some eyebrows, but a 59.00 capping machine Nahh

Last edited:
Back