Captain America trying to get back to Super Soldier status

So it has been 6 weeks now on this diet and the dexa scan I got was 2 weeks into this. I did another dexa scan this morning because I wanted to get a baseline for my S4/GW cycle that I started today. Well I couldn't be happier to say the least!

In the last 4 weeks I have made a pretty significant body recomposition. I lost 3% BF, 6.1lbs of fat and gained 8.1lbs of lean mass!

Last edited:
So here are my week 7 measurements. I have not stayed true to the diet for a couple of weeks now. Its very hard when im not home on the weekends much. A lot of running around with the family. Plus it was my sons B-day this week and my other one is next week. The weekends kill me, but during the week I'm good.

Week 7 stats/measurements*

1. Weight-248.2
2. Neck-17.5"
3. Chest-49"
4. Stomach-42.5" (Still feeling really bloated)
5. Waist-42"
6. Biceps-17"
7. Thighs-26"
8.calves-17"
9. Forearm-13"

Week 8 stats/measurements*

1. Weight-250
2. Neck-18"
3. Chest-49.5"
4. Stomach-42
5. Waist-41.5"
6. Biceps-17"
7. Thighs-26.25"
8.calves-16.5"
9. Forearm-13"

Even though the weight is back at 250lbs, I still feel like I'm moving in the right direction. More importantly now I actually have some direction thanks to 3j's diet plan. This is the end of my 8 week carb cycling with 3j. I'm sure I would have had better results if I had stuck to the diet 100%, but unfortunately I did not. I still feel like it was a success because I have definitely had a body composition change over the last 2 months. In conclusion this could have been the best money ever spent.

Sorry for not being more disciplined, but a big thanks to 3j for doing what he does. There was never a time where I couldn't get him to reply. He also replied super fast which I thought was awesome. I will continue to eat this way and train hard. I will report back in a couple of months with the latest Dexa scan results. Until then thanks for following.

You should totally do it. One of those morphing videos where you take daily pics of yourself in the same pose all through your 8 week program, then post it on Youtube. It would immediately go viral. 3J's website would crash from the mad rush of new clients.

Back