Captain America's Super Soldier Serum log

I went to the procedural clinic today for my 2nd injection. Everything went well and they cut me loose. I also found out that they put in for a 10ML vial, but my insurance company changed it to (2) 1ml vials.

I'll be going in for blood work on the morning of the 24th. The morning before my 5th injection. That's all for now.
You may end up liking 1ml vials better, I do. The vials I have been getting have slightly more than 2ml in them so it is not too hard to get 2 100mg injections out of a vial. The doc and ins co see these as 1time use only, so for my 125mg weekly injection I get 12 vials for a 90 day supply. You are supposed to throw the rest away. That's what they should be telling you, anyway, my doc says new fda guidelines. I used to be worried about running out of test and now I have quite a bit of extra stockpiled just in case. Good luck!

Interesting about new FDA guidelines - maybe those who already have a currently in use script do not get their bottles changed out. I replaced my 10ml bottle with a new one about two weeks ago. I always have two bottles on hand and get the next bottle when the first of the two run out - that way I always have a minimum of 10ml on hand.

I'm changing jobs next week and therefore changing insurance companies as well. I hope this doesn't get all jacked up! I'll let you guys know if anything changes.

On a side note I don't think I'm feeling any effects of the test yet. I know it's still early, but others in another thread were saying that with pharm grade test they feel it after 3 days or something. Well 2 weeks and I personally don't feel any different yet.

I finally found it - here is a study that shows how long it will take to begin seeing a difference in various things due to TRT and how long until max benefit is reached. There are charts and graphs on the site, link is below the quote from the study. I bolded the part about inflammation, since that is having a synergistic effect with the TB500 you are taking.

RESULTS:

Effects on sexual interest appear after 3 weeks plateauing at 6 weeks, with no further increments expected beyond.
Changes in erections/ejaculations may require up to 6 months.
Effects on quality of life manifest within 3-4 weeks, but maximum benefits take longer.
Effects on depressive mood become detectable after 3-6 weeks with a maximum after 18-30 weeks.
Effects on erythropoiesis are evident at 3 months, peaking at 9-12 months.
Prostate-specific antigen and volume rise, marginally, plateauing at 12 months; further increase should be related to aging rather than therapy.
Effects on lipids appear after 4 weeks, maximal after 6-12 months.
Insulin sensitivity may improve within few days, but effects on glycemic control become evident only after 3-12 months.
Changes in fat mass, lean body mass, and muscle strength occur within 12-16 weeks, stabilize at 6-12 months, but can marginally continue over years.
Effects on inflammation occur within 3-12 weeks.
Effects on bone are detectable already after 6 months while continuing at least for 3 years.
Onset of effects of testosterone treatment ... [Eur J Endocrinol. 2011] - PubMed - NCBI

Last edited:
I took my 3rd 100mg shot this morning. Still not feeling much different energy wise, but as Cybersage mentioned I feel like my tendonitis is getting better.

You're on your way to full filling your destiny as a "super soldier". Just hang tight and be patient and let the Test do its thing.

You're on your way to full filling your destiny as a "super soldier". Just hang tight and be patient and let the Test do its thing.

I'm anxious to see what my bloods reveal on the 24th. I forgot to mention that over the last couple of weeks my morning wiz has been rather difficult. Remember the seen from the 40 yr old virgin? Yeah.

4th pin will be tomorrow when I return home from work. I ordered a female panel and will be getting bloods on Friday to check TT (peak). Then Wednesday next week I have my scheduled bloods with the Dr to check trough level.

stay tuned.......

4th pin of 100mg yesterday, so far I pretty much have morning wood every morning. It's making it really hard to pee when I wake up. Although I don't feel like energy and well being are really high, I'm no longer going to sleep when I get home from work.

Blood work tomorrow after work to check peak TT levels. I'll post the results as soon as I get them.

Have you had a sleep study done?
If you have mild sleep apnea the Test will make it worse....

Have you had a sleep study done?
If you have mild sleep apnea the Test will make it worse....

No I have not. I do have a little more pep in my step, but it's not like through the roof like some people claim. I do feel a gradual change happening though. I never have issues sleeping, once I finally lay down. On the weekends I sleep for 9 hrs straight at times. I never snore or anything. I may set up a test eventually through the VA. I believe I'm going to feel a big boost in the coming weeks. Just basing that assumption on how I have reacted to test in the past.

No I have not. I do have a little more pep in my step, but it's not like through the roof like some people claim. I do feel a gradual change happening though. I never have issues sleeping, once I finally lay down. On the weekends I sleep for 9 hrs straight at times. I never snore or anything. I may set up a test eventually through the VA. I believe I'm going to feel a big boost in the coming weeks. Just basing that assumption on how I have reacted to test in the past.

I slept well too when I layed down. Went in for sleep study and doc said highly severe. Never even knew it as I was technically not obese at the time but had a higher BMI cause of muscle mass as well.

I just took my 2nd pin for TRT. I can say that during the first week I noticed a significant energy perk up. It's not cracked out energy, just more awake throughout the day, a bit more focused, more left in the tank when I get to the gym in the afternoon, etc. Either this stuff really picked me up, or I'm having a placebo effect. I really haven't been "looking" for the energy increase though. I noticed it, because of what I felt.

Hopefully you can change the Doc's target range up to 700-900, or even 800-100. I was at 548 not too long ago, it's nothing special, then I dropped to 409 a while after that, and now I'm on TRT. The way I said it to my doc is if I'm going to have to be stuck injecting myself I want to be as optimal as possible, towards the top of the normal range, as long as the positive effects haven't diminished, and there are no negative side effects to it. She's fine with that. We'll see if she sings the same tune as we dial in my dose.

Last edited:
I just took my 2nd pin for TRT. I can say that during the first week I noticed a significant energy perk up. It's not cracked out energy, just more awake throughout the day, a bit more focused, more left in the tank when I get to the gym in the afternoon, etc. Either this stuff really picked me up, or I'm having a placebo effect. I really haven't been "looking" for the energy increase though. I noticed it, because of what I felt.

I feel the same way after the first week and a half. Its not magic, I'm not superman because of testosterone shots, but I definitely feel more alert, less beat up after a workout and more eager for the next one. On the negative side though my nut sack definitely feels tighter, and I've been a bit short fused. Both can be mitigated though. Looking forward to what my blood work says in a few weeks

I feel the same way after the first week and a half. Its not magic, I'm not superman because of testosterone shots, but I definitely feel more alert, less beat up after a workout and more eager for the next one. On the negative side though my nut sack definitely feels tighter, and I've been a bit short fused. Both can be mitigated though. Looking forward to what my blood work says in a few weeks

Yeah I think I may be feeling some tightness in the sack, but I think it might be in my head too. The boys still feel ok, but it may just be the beginning. I intend on using HCG eventually, however I want do not want the HCG affecting my bloodwork initially, as I heard HCG can raise your test as much as 200 points, however that's when the test is going into the trough. And from what I've read the recommended dosing protocol by Dr. Crisler is 250io on day 5 and day 6. Day 6, or 7 is typically when you'd do blood's right before the next shot, so that would alter the test. Going to add in HCG, after the numbers come back dialed in without the HCG.

Yeah I think I may be feeling some tightness in the sack, but I think it might be in my head too. The boys still feel ok, but it may just be the beginning. I intend on using HCG eventually, however I want do not want the HCG affecting my bloodwork initially, as I heard HCG can raise your test as much as 200 points, however that's when the test is going into the trough. And from what I've read the recommended dosing protocol by Dr. Crisler is 250io on day 5 and day 6. Day 6, or 7 is typically when you'd do blood's right before the next shot, so that would alter the test. Going to add in HCG, after the numbers come back dialed in without the HCG.

It just makes sense to go slow and only add as much medicine as necessary. I might be one of the lucky ones that gets 800TT from 100mg a week with Estradiol in the 20s and tolerable shrinkage, if thats the case then thats all I need, why fuck with it. If not, I'll deal with it accordingly.

ok guys, I had blood drawn today, so hopefully I get results tomorrow. If not it will probably be Monday. Very anxious to see what my peak TT is at after 4 weeks. I have felt a little more lively today. Heading to the gym in a few minutes.

APOLLON, I purchased the Hdrol stack before I found out I had the low test and got on TRT. Would it be ok to run it for 6 weeks? Just take some liver support throughout?

Back