Caribbean Legal steroid countries?

A

Aztech

Any one know which can legally sell? Not mexico, but more like PR, virgin islands...etc???

Puerto Rico and the US Virgin islands are going to be dry. They're US territories.

The Dominican Republic should have a few things available. However, it's not going to be anything close to Thailand, Brazil, or even Mexico, for that matter.

Yeh, didn't think so. I was thinking of doing some island hopping and was wondering if some islands should be on the list over others. I was thinking some of the British VI would be a possible score but didn't know if anyone knew for sure.

Thanks for the replies.

Hey, bro long time no post.

As to your question. Was down in BVI( turks,tortola,others) several times last year and no go on the gear. They have a strictly enforce policy toward controlled substances. They also close the drinking establishments at 12:00 on Saturday night to prep for Sunday what seems like mandatory church fellowship and worship.

Unless it''s weed they don't see a need. On the other hand maybe if you travel into the Dutch or Netherlands owned islands or some of the others that are independent you'd have better luck.

On a better note, just started my 3rd cycle this time with Humatrope- 3 clicks ed/ test cyp 200 mg e3d / Deca 300 mg 1xw
Still 5'4" now 42 y/o and Currently 215 but keeping on track to get to goal of 245.l

nice...245 at 5'4" will be HUGE!!! Yeh, i figured my efforts would be in vein.

Good luck on the cycle!

Yeah figure I have about 2 more years then I'll hit the contest again. @ 228 or so. If I can't place 1st in something at that weight (the cutting down-dieting getting shredded/posing I know how to do.), I'll have to stick to just lifting heavy shit and looking good for an old guy.

You could visit one of the Dutch islands (Aruba, Curacao, St. Maarten). They have some nice brothels from what I've heard :blue: :agreed:

HeHateMe said:
You could visit one of the Dutch islands (Aruba, Curacao, St. Maarten). They have some nice brothels from what I've heard :blue: :agreed:

I'm bringing sand to the beach.

Aczech said:
I'm bringing sand to the beach.
Classic!

So you're planning an exotic island hopping escapade, but..... there has to be gear there. Priorities are a funny thing.

Back