CEL hdrol and hair loss???

jack3dman49

:spit: hows it going fellas

just had a quick question for everyone, very open to facts and opinions

i started taking a creatine blend a little over a month ago and just now i am realizing that i am having some shedding from the creatine blend. i am thinking it has to do with the DHT levels going up and staying above 40% over average (recent studies shown)..which is a shame because ive had such good results with this particular creatine

now from what i have read, hdrol does not convert to DHT..so in theory i should not experience the hair loss unless it is for some other reason (keep in mind my family has ZERO history of MPB). but i am curious as to what you guys think. i was very excited about my first cycle of ph on CEL's hdrol..but now i am not so sure ill even be able to do or complete a cycle without shedding. let me know your guys opinions, advice! thanks a bunch :kiss:

I don't have a answer for ya but all that matters is its happening. My buddy was having a major hair thinning problem and Nizoral Shampoo solved it.

thanks for the reply matt. ill definately look it up and check it out. most likely ill include it daily as a "supporting supp" aha

:spit: hows it going fellas

just had a quick question for everyone, very open to facts and opinions

i started taking a creatine blend a little over a month ago and just now i am realizing that i am having some shedding from the creatine blend. i am thinking it has to do with the DHT levels going up and staying above 40% over average (recent studies shown)..which is a shame because ive had such good results with this particular creatine

now from what i have read, hdrol does not convert to DHT..so in theory i should not experience the hair loss unless it is for some other reason (keep in mind my family has ZERO history of MPB). but i am curious as to what you guys think. i was very excited about my first cycle of ph on CEL's hdrol..but now i am not so sure ill even be able to do or complete a cycle without shedding. let me know your guys opinions, advice! thanks a bunch :kiss:

H-drol does not convert to anything DHT based. It is also not particularly androgenic. That is not to say it won't cause hairloss though.

Back