cellmass or CE2

TitoYuca

bellaco
ive read a lot about creatine ethyl esters and talked to many people

i want to take either cellmass or CE2 but dont know which one

i think maybe cellmass might work better becuase powder is more easily absorbed than caplets

however, others tell me as far as CEE goes, CE2 is tops

which one do you reccomend? are other CEE products better than these?

I am interested in CEE supplement too.. I think you should try various and see what will work best for you... Somewhere on other forum I read that some guy took cellmass and had very good results.. I would say go for BSN CellMass.

I use plain, bulk powders. The link in my sig has CEE for 6.99 for 100g which is 50 2g servings.. Its the worst tasting supplement you will ever taste, it tastes like i imagine battery acid would taste, but its a good product.

I used cellmass for a week or two when i ran out of my TP CEE and i didnt really experience any difference, i felt more pumped, but you can add taurine to CEE for a pump. I actually used a whole bottle of CrE2, and experienced the same with it, more pump.

well M1T is horrible
CEE did nothing for me
Cellmass was horrible

just my 2 cents asswipe

FIVE_8 said:
well M1T is horrible
CEE did nothing for me
Cellmass was horrible

just my 2 cents asswipe
You had a bad experience with m1t. Sounds like a personal problem. Thermolife is one of the legit companies that sells CEE. I dont know about BSN, i only used it for a few workouts, but i didnt see anything wrong with it. What exactly was it that you were expecting creatine to do for you? And did you seriously just use the word asswipe?

BSN products are usualy high quality, but way, way overpriced.
i've been using Axis Labs CEE, and the price/quality is right on. great results-of course i'm sure the prop helps a little,lol. but the best bang for the buck imo is axis labs cce- bought it off advantagesupplements.com, they also have an ebay store. great deals on everything, and fast shipping.i'm not a sponsor or anything , just a lifter looking for a deal.good luck

solcraft said:
BSN products are usualy high quality, but way, way overpriced.
i've been using Axis Labs CEE, and the price/quality is right on. great results-of course i'm sure the prop helps a little,lol.

whats that "prop"

i started with serious nutrition solutions cee and then tried axis labs cee. felt and saw much better results from sns, so have gone back to it.

also thinkin of trying cellmass though, so would like to hear from those that've used it.

hey bsn cell mass and MRI ce2 look like the same but CE2 is duble the price of cell mass is it a ripp off or is ce2 seriously better than cell mass

muscle10 said:
hey bsn cell mass and MRI ce2 look like the same but CE2 is duble the price of cell mass is it a ripp off or is ce2 seriously better than cell mass
creatine is creatine

FIVE_8 said:
well M1T is horrible
CEE did nothing for me
Cellmass was horrible

just my 2 cents asswipe

maybe the supplements dont suck, but your diet and routine does........just my two cents....

Back