Cerebrolysin

izan

[it is possible for the chem companies out there to produce this on a large scale in 5 or 10 mgs vials? it is very cheap to produce, but it is being sold for lots of money, because only one company makes it. there are lot's and lot's of mice who are willing to buy this, but aren't doing so, because of the high price. the one company who will bring this unto the market will make lots and lots of money. just check longecity.com forum and you will see hundreds of mice who are praying for a new supplier. to train your body is great, to train your mind is greater, to train both = a supreme athlete. without prescription, 5 10mgs vials cost roughly 100 us dollars. if the price would drop to 30-40 dollars for 5 vials, then it would be the best thing ever since sliced bread. let's make this happen, let us become smart again. thank you and god bless]

thanks a lot guys. it's being made by a lot of chinese chem companies (cerebrolysin hydrolysate). but a lot of buyers just don't trust them. i am frequently visiting longecity.org and lot's and lot's of people are dying to find a not so expensive and legitimate source. i myself tried it and it is absolutely amazing. i only took it for 15 days, 5 ml a day and the results were nothing sort of phenomenal. my thinking was clearer, sleep was better, i felt ''smarter'', i was truly an animal in the gym (and in bed), endurance was super human. could interact with people more easily, during those 14 days i got 7 phonenumbers from different chicks, because my confidence was out of this world. truly , truly amazing stuff. if your brain is operating at 100 % then you will be able to accomplish way more in the gym. but it is too expensive, but yet so cheap to make. big pharma at it's finest.

ideal would be 10 ml a day 5 days a week, 4 weeks on, 8 weeks off.

best nootropic on planet earth so far and i tried everything, just everything, even m&m's, the blue ones.

a lot of people are willing to buy this, if the source is legit and pure and the price is normal. and i mean a lot of people, not just me. ;)

thanks a lot guys. it's being made by a lot of chinese chem companies (cerebrolysin hydrolysate). but a lot of buyers just don't trust them. i am frequently visiting longecity.org and lot's and lot's of people are dying to find a not so expensive and legitimate source. i myself tried it and it is absolutely amazing. i only took it for 15 days, 5 ml a day and the results were nothing sort of phenomenal. my thinking was clearer, sleep was better, i felt ''smarter'', i was truly an animal in the gym (and in bed), endurance was super human. could interact with people more easily, during those 14 days i got 7 phonenumbers from different chicks, because my confidence was out of this world. truly , truly amazing stuff. if your brain is operating at 100 % then you will be able to accomplish way more in the gym. but it is too expensive, but yet so cheap to make. big pharma at it's finest.

ideal would be 10 ml a day 5 days a week, 4 weeks on, 8 weeks off.

best nootropic on planet earth so far and i tried everything, just everything, even m&m's, the blue ones.

a lot of people are willing to buy this, if the source is legit and pure and the price is normal. and i mean a lot of people, not just me. ;)

Limitless part 2 cool!!

This one looks promising, great benefits , the little bit I read sounds awesome. I trepairs brain cells, improves nitrogen retention and protein synthesis as well as nutrient exchange in the brain , it also seems to detoxify the brain. I would love to try this compound but you guys are right about the price. if I am reading the info correct needing 5 mgs a day and at a price of $100 per 5 mgs , that would be $3.000 a month. Correct me if I'm wrong. God bless you. Minister.

Lol sounds just like that movie. But it sounds too good to be true. Things like this would really make me wonder about the potential side effects. Everything good has an equal bad side. If this came in an affordable price I'm sure a lot of people would be interested.

i don't know the peptide sequence of cerebro, but it is derived from pork brain in saline solution. if only this could be duplicated some how.

i saw ergopep released a nootropic called selank. i respect them for this, for they are really innovative, but nothing beats cerebrolysin. best nootropic on planet earth. can't believe no one is all over this. maybe someday in the near future, we can only hope!!

I have a couple vials of selank on the way. 10mg I believe so I'll give that at shot and I will check to see if the one posted is a viable option.

Anyone know an average dose for selank? 500-1000mcg maybe?

I have a couple vials of selank on the way. 10mg I believe so I'll give that at shot and I will check to see if the one posted is a viable option.

boardreader.com/.../Where_can_one_acquire_selank_cxg9Xvd2.htm...
2-3mg daily

Brief mention about dosage in the above link, and some mention on the longecity.org forum.
But all the dosages seem to be for nasal application

Last edited:
Yeah thanks, I read those previously as well but I'm not sure if you need to edit that. I don't think we can link other furums.

I'm trying to figure out dosing. I've heard 500mcg was effective. Aldo read that it's impossible to take too much so I guess you could use the entire 10mg at one time, which would probably be a complete waste.

hi user,
Just wondering how the selank worked out for you?

i saw ergopep released a nootropic called selank. i respect them for this, for they are really innovative, but nothing beats cerebrolysin. best nootropic on planet earth. can't believe no one is all over this. maybe someday in the near future, we can only hope!!

I cant find the sequence of this peptide anywhere nor can my supplier

Back