Cerebrolysin

I cant find the sequence of this peptide anywhere nor can my supplier

this is the e-mail i sent to austrian suppliers;

Dear Adil ,

unfortunately I can not help you with this.

Please contact EBEWE Pharma GesmbH for this information.

Mondseestraße 11

4866 Unterach am Attersee

Tel 0043 766 581 230

Fax 0043 766 581 2311

There is a contact/request possibility under bionity.com

Kind regards

Dr.Ilse Kaserer

Internationale Apotheke / International Pharmacy
Kärntner Ring 17
1010 Wien
Austria

Tel 0043 (0)1 512 28 25
Fax 0043 (0)1 512 28 25 9
internationale-apotheke.at

Mo-Fr 08:00-18:00
Sa 08:00-12:00

----- Original Message -----

To: order@internationale-apotheke.at

Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 11:30 AM

Subject: RE: cerebrolysin

hello,

have required a prescription for this, but before i proceed with the order, i would like to know what the peptide sequence is of cerebrolysin. could you provide this for me please. i would like to know this, before i put this in my body.

thank you so much,

adil

----------------

so i have to cantact the original producers of this magical and amazing substance. it is far more superior than selank, it's the best nootropic on the planet, BY FAR.

Just to update, the selank is great IMO. I actually will continue this long term. I'm not so sure it's exactly like what the op was asking but I really like it at 250mcg twice a day. Very subtle but effective.

Just to update, the selank is great IMO. I actually will continue this long term. I'm not so sure it's exactly like what the op was asking but I really like it at 250mcg twice a day. Very subtle but effective.

could you elaborate more on the effects please, thank you.

User

If your brain grows your going to get migrains! You've been warned. :beertoast

dear peptide companies, you could import the cerebrolysin from china, in large quantities and, test the batch and then resell it to a LARGE group of people who are willing to buy this (for their animals). come on, we all train our bodies animals, it's time to train their minds!

It looks like cerebrolysin is a proprietary blend of growth factors, made by an Austrian company, Ebewe (renamed to Ever) NeuroPharma (NOT Chinese).

Here my lead to this: cerebrolysin, a mixture of potent growth factors (BDNF, GDNF, NGF, CNTF etc,)

The website: everpharma.com/en/cerebrolysin.html

They have a video on that link that shows several ingredients of cerebrolysin. Anyone with better eyesight can read them to us.

Cheap Original Cerebrolysin

[it is possible for the chem companies out there to produce this on a large scale in 5 or 10 mgs vials? it is very cheap to produce, but it is being sold for lots of money, because only one company makes it. there are lot's and lot's of mice who are willing to buy this, but aren't doing so, because of the high price. the one company who will bring this unto the market will make lots and lots of money. just check longecity.com forum and you will see hundreds of mice who are praying for a new supplier. to train your body is great, to train your mind is greater, to train both = a supreme athlete. without prescription, 5 10mgs vials cost roughly 100 us dollars. if the price would drop to 30-40 dollars for 5 vials, then it would be the best thing ever since sliced bread. let's make this happen, let us become smart again. thank you and god bless]

So I went ahead and ordered 200ml's of cerebrolysin (10ml/day M-F 4 weeks) Expensive venture to say the least. I Have read a lot of great feedback and if anyone needs a brain "tune-up" it would be me. I've been diagnosed with anxiety/depression/adhd (I attribute the anxiety and depression to extreme ecstasy use in high school) Anyhow, will update as soon as I get it and since I don't see any subject on it here on M&M - can anyone provide any feedback on it? (i've read all the great feedback on Imminst.) Thanks

Hi, I am the one who started Cerebrolysin thread on imminst. Cerebrolysin is not so expensive anymore. Cerebrolysin is only manufactured by EVER Neuro Pharma GmbH.

You can get it from EU based internet pharmacy - nootropic.eu

Cerebrolysin 5 x 10 ml pack - 40.29 GBP
Cerebrolysin 5 x 5 ml pack - 24.15 GBP

Shipped from EU, payment by card, PAYPAL or bank transfer. nootropic.eu is the cheapest supplier available ;)

Last edited:
Cerebrolysin is great! Its effects are almost unprecedented. ALMOST unprecedented. With Cerebrolysin at 30 mL a day (my peak tolerance) it is impeccable! Uncannily isomorphic to the fictional drug NZT - 48. Howbeit, C16 a PKR inhibitor that I purchased at sigma Aldrich surpasses even Cerebrolysin in efficacy, though it seems to only work on the memory whereas Cerebrolysin is much more versatile making it more analogous to the NZT effect everyone seems to pursue in nootropics. C16 though... man if that wasn't a photographic memory it was certainly somewhere close.

This is very interesting. I have tried a few nootropics such as racetams but never found anything that showed effective results.

I will follow this.

Back