Charge by Labrada

dark_venom

Hey guys, after doing a search, I see that Charge is a highly recommended fat burner. Last month I got my hands on some clen but I only had 3 weeks worth. I loved my results as far as maintaining lean muscle mass. I was wondering how tough fat burners were on lean muscle.

ECAs are fairly anti-catabolic. Up your protein intake, do smart cardio and you'll be fine.

hey yj what do you consider smart cardio? and if this guy is trying to lose weight how much hould he do a week i was just wondering if you could help with your expert opinion! thanks yj your swell!

Smart cardio isnt running 8 miles a day on an empty stomach. I prefer HIIT cardio, in the AM... after drinking a 100% whey shake.

Thanks guys, I run 3 miles 2 or 3 times a week one of those days are in the afternoon, the other two are early a.m. After being two months removed from my first cycle I didn't wanna lose too much of my gains.

dark_venom said:
Thanks guys, I run 3 miles 2 or 3 times a week one of those days are in the afternoon, the other two are early a.m. After being two months removed from my first cycle I didn't wanna lose too much of my gains.

I don't like the new version of Charge, it has no ephedrine in it.
If you can get your hands on the old stuff, grab a couple of bottles.
:D

YellowJacket said:
Smart cardio isnt running 8 miles a day on an empty stomach. I prefer HIIT cardio, in the AM... after drinking a 100% whey shake.

i agree with yj. i do 45 mins 3 days a week in th morning after a zero carb shake. always a good time. i like the crooss trainer. i put the resistance on 20 and the uphill on 20 for 30 mins, pumps out 600 cals.

i just got some charge off of saveonsupplements.com w/ephedra. ill post wit results. incase anybody gives a flying fuck.

Back